I bought today.....

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
Yes 9* proto with weight in heel port.
Stiff Diamana black.
Got it the day before lockdown.
So only hit it couple of times but was really good.
Picked a gen 2 three and five wood up off eBay so sorted now.
Keeping my eye out for a wedge .

I love mine. I’ve just gone for a 2 iron too. Bag is slowly going PXG. The irons are great, the winner for me is the putter. Have your tried one?

Bassfisher

Visit site
Ping G15 clubs, There’s so many rave reviews for them that I couldn’t resist to buy them and compare the difference with my titleists, can’t wait to try them in December

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
A dozen Srixon AD333s in yellow. I only have two sleeves of Bridgestone e6s left, so making the jump to AD333 after having been impressed by them earlier this year. I don't feel much, if any, difference between the two so the cheaper ball is the winner.

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
Bit late now as the greens will be rough when lockdown ends.
Might have a closer look in spring with all the cash I am not spending atm.

I would hope the prices would stay low until then. I’m surprised how reasonable they are now in comparison, same with a lot of the other stuff when you take into account shafts etc.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Regatta gilet/ body warmer .. dual usage for walking to work and on the course. Been a fan of the down filled gilet for a while now. Keeps the layers down and the swing free.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hzardus project shaft. Same as the one in mine but longer and 10g heavier. Just have to know if it will work the same as mine but will give up extra distance. Probably will mean I'll spray it around the course a bit more. Oh well I'll not get to find out for a few weeks so I can dream eh?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
A pop up practice net so I can hit some balls in the garden. This will likely be followed by some kind of launch monitor. Even though I am using all my will power not to buy one. But will probably give in if a cheap enough Mevo apears on ebay.

Areplacement Stroke Lab grip as I'm going to extend my putter by an inch.

And a JumboMax "slim" ultralight grip to go on my shorter, lighter driver experiment.

eddie_1878

Visit site
Puttout mat and trainer came today, nice bit of kit. Anyone else feel the target area (effectively the hole), looks more generous than what you’d find on a course? I swear the holes seem 2/3 the size on the course.

It seems like I can’t miss these 6ft putts when we all know the reality!

eddie_1878

Visit site
A pop up practice net so I can hit some balls in the garden. This will likely be followed by some kind of launch monitor. Even though I am using all my will power not to buy one. But will probably give in if a cheap enough Mevo apears on ebay.

Areplacement Stroke Lab grip as I'm going to extend my putter by an inch.

And a JumboMax "slim" ultralight grip to go on my shorter, lighter driver experiment.

Got a pop-up net from group on last week for £28...even though a couple of my daisy cutters have ripped the netting on the bottom, it’s been a fine purchase. Great for working on your strike.

I got an app on my iPhone for the launch monitor, which has just optimistically declared a 290yd carry for a half swing 6 iron. Either these new clubs are great or the judgement is a tad off...I’m going with the former ?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Got a pop-up net from group on last week for £28...even though a couple of my daisy cutters have ripped the netting on the bottom, it’s been a fine purchase. Great for working on your strike.

I got an app on my iPhone for the launch monitor, which has just optimistically declared a 290yd carry for a half swing 6 iron. Either these new clubs are great or the judgement is a tad off...I’m going with the former ?

Have you been in the gym like Bryson ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Puttout mat and trainer came today, nice bit of kit. Anyone else feel the target area (effectively the hole), looks more generous than what you’d find on a course? I swear the holes seem 2/3 the size on the course.

It seems like I can’t miss these 6ft putts when we all know the reality!

I put the perfect putt out over the hole on the mat and it was the same size and I thought with that on the mat it made it look smaller. Of course we all know an even(ish) 6 footer on a flat surface is easy compared to the same on a bumpy winter green but it'll help produce a better stroke and speed control

eddie_1878

Visit site
I put the perfect putt out over the hole on the mat and it was the same size and I thought with that on the mat it made it look smaller. Of course we all know an even(ish) 6 footer on a flat surface is easy compared to the same on a bumpy winter green but it'll help produce a better stroke and speed control

100%, I’m really happy with it. I done the same with the mat, it just seems as though I’m putting into a basketball net! Obviously the arl mind playing tricks.

Any ideas on what to use underneath to replicate slopes?