I bought today.....

D

Deleted member 1740

Not by choice, was trying to get DryJoy Tours but couldn't get any to fit, ended up with FJ UltraFit which are a cheaper (£100) version.

Have to say, for a winter shoe they're very comfortable, aswell as being waterproof and easy to clean. Not as classy looking as the DryJoys but still pretty happy with them.

Footjoy and Waterproof in the same sentence ??? good luck with that fella

TigerBear

Visit site
Just purchased FootJoy Tour S shoes for winter, great price as they are 2018 range. Lovely looking and very comfortable but they will be going back as i've bought one size too big. A shame as the retailer doesn't have the smaller size in stock.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just purchased FootJoy Tour S shoes for winter, great price as they are 2018 range. Lovely looking and very comfortable but they will be going back as i've bought one size too big. A shame as the retailer doesn't have the smaller size in stock.

Two pairs of socks is always a good option. (y)

Mandofred

Visit site
Footjoy and Waterproof in the same sentence ??? good luck with that fella
Yeah, I've had terrible luck with Footjoy. Bought 3 pair over a period of 2-3 years (2016-18?). DNA's (top separated from the sole right at 1 year....I didn't think they were comfortable anyway), Hyperflex?....cracked and leaked along the lines where the shoe flexed....almost a year with those, also a pair of cheap £40 shoes I bought from the pro shop one day that I forgot my shoes.....those were the most comfortable and lasted the longest.

Bought a nice pair of Ecco Biome a couple of years ago and just used them during the nicer half of the year......they made it almost 2 summers before they died. Not paying that kind of money again.

I still have a pair of Adidas 360 from a couple of years ago that have been bomb proof in the wet....not very comfortable however.

Bought a pair of £89 spikeless Sketchers a couple of months ago.....waterproof, comfortable, not slipping in the mud so far.....I'm sold on these so far.

I've seen a couple pair of spikeless shoes on YouTube from Adidas I wouldn't mind trying.....can't remember what they were called.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
With golf cancelled the missus dragged me out shopping and I ended up spending more than she did. Suede boots, Skechers trainers and a Nike bag for football.

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
A box of Callaway Supersoft. I was tempted by the red or green to see if they really are super easy to spot around the course. However, I backed out and went with white!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
PXG 3 and 5 wood gen 2.
Go with my driver when it arrives.
But will only get two games in before the lockdown.
Fingers crossed they don’t shut golf down.

My new Ribble bike turned up so plenty exercise next couple of weeks.

D

Deleted member 3432

Took collection of Srixon zx5/7 combo set of irons yesterday. Due to play tomorrow but forcast is dreadfull with heavy rain although wind is due to drop to 20mph, so its looking like it could be a while before I get to him them in anger.

Would have hit them yesterday but it was blowing about 50mph which is breezy even by Silloth standards :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zig