I bought today.....

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Stroke lab centre shafted - v line 34" change of view required and some faith in a putter again. maybe hole a putt before 2021 ends from 2ft.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
A busy few days treating myself before heading on holiday.

Golf wise o got myself a new pair of adipure shoes, a couple of under armour tops, a speed zone driver and to finish off, 3-pw HMB 20 irons!

Also got a new mini projector and speaker As well as nowtv dongle to play the masters on whilst we’re away!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
A busy few days treating myself before heading on holiday.

Golf wise o got myself a new pair of adipure shoes, a couple of under armour tops, a speed zone driver and to finish off, 3-pw HMB 20 irons!

Also got a new mini projector and speaker As well as nowtv dongle to play the masters on whilst we’re away!

Lottery win?

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
A Druids trolley and waterproof cart bag as a Christmas present for myself

The Druid water proof bag arrived today (the grey, white and red camo version) and I’m really chuffed with the quality.

The price compared with the waterproof bags from other brands is mad. The quality is not inferior at all having seen the others in American Golf.

AdamC28

Visit site
The Druid water proof bag arrived today (the grey, white and red camo version) and I’m really chuffed with the quality.

The price compared with the waterproof bags from other brands is mad. The quality is not inferior at all having seen the others in American Golf.

Really tempted by their push trolley, looks a bargain at £119 compared to others out there.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

They seem to do really good clothing bundles. Has anybody got any of their gear? How does it fit?

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
Really tempted by their push trolley, looks a bargain at £119 compared to others out there.

I’ve ordered the trolley (grey wheels) also. I’ll let you know how it is when it lands. Their trolley stock was back in today so it should arrive within the week. They’re going to be tucked away until Christmas tho, booo

D

Deleted member 1740

A Pittsburgh Steelers Wooly hat.

Now I know what it feels like to be like Tarquin from Tunbridge Wells, the massive Man united Fan merch'd up and never been OT ?