I bought today.....

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
They are nice though!

They were lovely when I tried them. Was going to hold off but couldn’t stop myself. Ended up getting the irons, sm8 wedges, pxg closer 2 putter and ts2 fairway and 2 or 3 pairs of the new puma caged shoes and blacked out tour cart bag in the last few weeks. I’m a nightmare when I’m bored

When I ran out of things to get I tempted my mates into new clubs and golf stuff. 1 bought the AP1s and 818 hybrid off golf depot for £249 total. Incredible value. They came today and he’s so happy with them. Another one got a p790 driving iron for 99 and another got some Adidas shoes for 25. All from golf depot.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've been so strong since the "lockdown" but I did succumb to the mother of all bags a few days back, a lot more than I'd usually pay for a piece of old tat at £70 delivered. :eek:
I'd already bought the matching shoe bag and had been watching it for weeks hoping to get the price down but had to settle for a measly £5 off in the end.

How long does a delivery take these days damn it!

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've been so strong since the "lockdown" but I did succumb to the mother of all bags a few days back, a lot more than I'd usually pay for a piece of old tat at £70 delivered. :eek:
I'd already bought the matching shoe bag and had been watching it for weeks hoping to get the price down but had to settle for a measly £5 off in the end.

How long does a delivery take these days damn it!
This post is useless without pictures.

D

Deleted member 1740

This won't end well. Pulled the trigger on a new pair of myjoys. Couldn't resist any longer

What colour H?

Ive always fancied a pair of bespoke ones but Im reluctant to part with cash without seeing them on my feet, which is impossible to do I know...

D

Deleted member 16999

Mate ordered a Mizuno Driver on saturday from Golf Depot, had an email today to say it’s been despatched and tonight he’s been refunded!! He’s not happy or sure what’s going on.?‍♂️

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
5 ltrs of wood treatment - used. Job done
Groove sharpener....yes I know it's been debated on here. I've read the pros sharpen theirs after every round. - Doing this tomorrow
Door seal for Multi fuel burner - used job done.

Do not need any golf stuff.

Anyone tried B&Q or Wicks? There is a queue to get on the websites !!!!!! AND you cannot buy anything that is not essential. I need paint.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Mate ordered a Mizuno Driver on saturday from Golf Depot, had an email today to say it’s been despatched and tonight he’s been refunded!! He’s not happy or sure what’s going on.?‍♂️
He called me re the driver and said that they were all out of the 10.5 loft at These prices I’m not surprised.
I just got a mate at work to open mine. All there. I’m one of the lucky ones.

D

Deleted member 16999

He called me re the driver and said that they were all out of the 10.5 loft at These prices I’m not surprised.
I just got a mate at work to open mine. All there. I’m one of the lucky ones.
He’s had no call, just the despatch email then the refund.
I’ve asked him if it was a Golf Depot email or Parcelforce, but he’s not answered yet.

D

Deleted member 1740

That’s unfortunate. Theyve probably took a battering and website isn’t a live stock so when it’s come to sort his order he’s sold out. Or hopefully they’ve messed up and refunded his order and send him the goods....