I bought today.....

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Has anyone any idea how this guy can sell his gear so cheaply and still run at a profit?

I purchased a mavrik max driver which was £150 less than the nearest price

I am also looking at shoes he is selling for £49.99, nearest price I can find on them is £119.99

I just find it a bit mad he can do genuine gear at such a cheap price compared to everyone else

Could be selling at cost or even at a small loss. He’s already bought the stock though so anything he sells helps with his immediate cash flow.

first of four deliveries has arrived for me today. At the office (of course) so the missus none the wiser.

D

Deleted member 23270

I‘ve been to his shop on many occassions and it all seems genuine gear, people I know have had no problem with that neither.

The only real issue is the owners customer service skills leaves a lot to be desired ?
I'm pretty sure I've bought from them before, don't recall any issues. I agree, legit trader just trying to keep his business afloat. His loss is our gain!

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just received my order today. Ordered a Mavrik Max driver and it’s the standard mavrik that’s been delivered

Don’t even know if I can be bothered with the hassle of returning it. I may just sell it on

D

Deleted member 25172

Just received my order today. Ordered a Mavrik Max driver and it’s the standard mavrik that’s been delivered

Don’t even know if I can be bothered with the hassle of returning it. I may just sell it on

You have a shaft you like in your old driver? Perhaps put that in the Mavrik, put the regular shaft in your old and sell the old?

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You have a shaft you like in your old driver? Perhaps put that in the Mavrik, put the regular shaft in your old and sell the old?

Sorry it’s the completely wrong head I meant. I ordered the Mavrik Max head and it’s the standard that’s been delivered

Regular shaft so no problem with that

Leftitshort

Visit site
Sorry it’s the completely wrong head I meant. I ordered the Mavrik Max head and it’s the standard that’s been delivered

Regular shaft so no problem with that
What’s the actual difference? Is it more offset? I wanted a recent crossfield test on all the forgiving drivers. It wasn’t clear between these & the norm

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
What’s the actual difference? Is it more offset? I wanted a recent crossfield test on all the forgiving drivers. It wasn’t clear between these & the norm

Max head is bigger and has the option to adjust weight in to the heel which you don’t get with the standard

sussexhacker

Visit site
Is this golf depot thing for real?
Adidas bought out code chaos shoes at the beginning of this year I think and I really like them but for £130 ish I could find better value
Now this guy has them for 50
Is this a joke or should I buy now

D

Deleted member 1740

Is this golf depot thing for real?
Adidas bought out code chaos shoes at the beginning of this year I think and I really like them but for £130 ish I could find better value
Now this guy has them for 50
Is this a joke or should I buy now

buy now by PayPal and you’re covered.

D

Deleted member 1740

Word of warning, if you send it back make sure it’s recorded.....??

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Word of warning, if you send it back make sure it’s recorded.....??

Ye I have read the comments regarding stuff like that.

That’s why I am thinking it not really worthwhile. Have emailed to make them aware but not expecting a response as I have never had one from the other queries I sent

Could easily make £100 profit on it with it being brand new and still wrapped so may just sell