I bought today.....

peld

Visit site
So I noticed today they have edited the description of the driver I bought with the addition of “regular”, despite the headline and the URL. I await tomorrow’s delivery with trepidation....
https://www.golfdepot.co.uk/taylormade-m6-driver-stiff
So today they removed all references to stiff, and put the price up to 200. I have a parcel force number too but parcel hasn't moved. The plot thickens.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
So today they removed all references to stiff, and put the price up to 200. I have a parcel force number too but parcel hasn't moved. The plot thickens.

Just chill for heavens sake
Plenty on here have used without issue

Your purchase was probably a one off item, price wise.... Which the next day went to a diff loft/shaft. Then that goes, so whole new item created at different price point, draws people in, buy other stuff etc.....

If you're not familiar with this company
It has unusual strategy
Items often change price 2 or 3 times per week

D

Deleted member 1740

I think it's more to do with the fact Royal Mail have changed there delivery days than you being had off.

I ordered a box of balls late sunday night got a tracking number yesterday and just checked it's still at the depot in seaside....expect it here tomorrow

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Does anyone know if Golf Depot use DHL to ship their products?
I got a text from DHL yesterday saying a parcel would be delivered today, this morning the tracking changed to "parcel not collected, please contact seller" but I have no idea who the seller is :LOL:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Does anyone know if Golf Depot use DHL to ship their products?
I got a text from DHL yesterday saying a parcel would be delivered today, this morning the tracking changed to "parcel not collected, please contact seller" but I have no idea who the seller is :LOL:

I think they use Parcelforce mate. That's what they're using to send my new putter anyway.. Although I also have a package inbound using DHL, but I'm pretty certain that's something else..

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
How did everyone receive a tracking number? I just go a despatched email and it says 24hr delivery so I can't track it anywhere, was it on the despatch email?

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
How did everyone receive a tracking number? I just go a despatched email and it says 24hr delivery so I can't track it anywhere, was it on the despatch email?
I got an E Mail from parcelforce with a tracking number. It was separate from the despatched E Mail that I got from Golf Depot.

D

Deleted member 16999

I got an email from Parcelforce saying they’d collected a Parcel from Golf Depot for me, email had tracking number on, check your junk folder.

I spoke to them saturday morning and the bloke said he’d received over 300 orders since thursday, maybe they have a backlog.