I bought today.....

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
My package is enroute, never been so excited to get a box of golf balls ??
I recieved the "shipment number" email 3 days ago, with the 24 hour shipping message. It said you can log into your account to check status. I did the guest checkout so can't login (have done this a couple of times before with no dramas). So, thought I'd drop an email, having heard so much about the replies.
This came back:

YOU would get parcel force tracking

Legend! ??

D

Deleted member 1740

I recieved the "shipment number" email 3 days ago, with the 24 hour shipping message. It said you can log into your account to check status. I did the guest checkout so can't login (have done this a couple of times before with no dramas). So, thought I'd drop an email, having heard so much about the replies.
This came back:

YOU would get parcel force tracking

Legend! ??

Haha that’s one of his best replies ??

what did you order?

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A risky purchase in the current climate no doubt.

But ive just bought a combo set of these

6312a.png

vega-vc01-irons.jpg

VC03 in 4-7 and VC01 in 8-PW

Heads only so also bought a set of new KBS C Taper 120's with new GP Grips attached.

Need to buy decent epoxy and ferules etc. Any recomendatins on good epoxy?

All in. ive spend circa £380, which for a brand new (and legitimate from a club pro) set of Vega's i feel is stupendous value and gives me somthing to do on lock down.

Still a gamble as ive not hit them obvously and it might be a good few montsh before i do. That said i am

Arrived yesterday and I am so impressed with the finish. Much less brushed looking that I expected
39563F69-19B3-48DF-B2C2-8913C3DC0AD8.jpeg
In fact I think they are gorgeous.
also quite a forgiving looking head.

Especially the blade length and cavity.

Fitting begins as soon as the adhesive arrives. Can’t wait.

D

Deleted member 1740

Arrived yesterday and I am so impressed with the finish. Much less brushed looking that I expected
View attachment 29782

Nice them Tuggs

Buy yourself a table vice you cant go wrong.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
View attachment 29782

Nice, and that seems a great price. Best of luck.

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
Fortunately I've not pulled the trigger yet but the clothing options I'm looking at are getting bigger and bigger and I know its only a matter of time before I get the myjoy itch

Do it, you’re not spending on anything else so may as well. I’ve gone from not changing anything in the bag to changing everything apart from driver and hybrid. Even the bags changed

D

Deleted member 25172

My package is enroute, never been so excited to get a box of golf balls ??

If you’re excited about your box of balls, just imagine how excited I am over my 5 BOXES of balls coming my way!
Im gonna open the first box and just sit there and look at the balls for hours, imagine what it’ll be like to use on the course. I’m gonna whisper good things to them, play classical music and build an altar to put them on.

This escalated quickly.

D

Deleted member 1740

If you’re excited about your box of balls, just imagine how excited I am over my 5 BOXES of balls coming my way!
Im gonna open the first box and just sit there and look at the balls for hours, imagine what it’ll be like to use on the course. I’m gonna whisper good things to them, play classical music and build an altar to put them on.

This escalated quickly.

Wow you scandies are serious aren’t yer?

I don’t like to get too attached to my balls, they'll be gone in 18 holes ??

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
Do it, you’re not spending on anything else so may as well. I’ve gone from not changing anything in the bag to changing everything apart from driver and hybrid. Even the bags changed

If this carries on too long I fear for all our kit. Only 12 months old and being replaced by new shiny things :ROFLMAO:

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Checked my tracking email, my 4 doz TP5x's are out for delivery today.......woohoooo

Hope they don't say Taylormaid on them though :oops:

Has anyone any idea how this guy can sell his gear so cheaply and still run at a profit?

I purchased a mavrik max driver which was £150 less than the nearest price

I am also looking at shoes he is selling for £49.99, nearest price I can find on them is £119.99

I just find it a bit mad he can do genuine gear at such a cheap price compared to everyone else

D

Deleted member 23270

Has anyone any idea how this guy can sell his gear so cheaply and still run at a profit?

I purchased a mavrik max driver which was £150 less than the nearest price

I am also looking at shoes he is selling for £49.99, nearest price I can find on them is £119.99

I just find it a bit mad he can do genuine gear at such a cheap price compared to everyone else
I'm assuming hoping that everything is cost price or very close to it just to keep some cashflow going.

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm assuming hoping that everything is cost price or very close to it just to keep some cashflow going.

I have never bought from this place before but I am guessing by the comments that there should be no issues with the stuff not being genuine

D

Deleted member 1740

I have never bought from this place before but I am guessing by the comments that there should be no issues with the stuff not being genuine

I‘ve been to his shop on many occassions and it all seems genuine gear, people I know have had no problem with that neither.

The only real issue is the owners customer service skills leaves a lot to be desired ?