I bought today.....

Paperboy

Mini Cam
Visit site
FOMO - Fear of missing out is described as "a pervasive apprehension that others might be having rewarding experiences from which one is absent". This social anxiety is characterized by "a desire to stay continually connected with what others are doing".

sussexhacker

Visit site
Has anyone had any luck with the website or contacting them?
I’m starting to worry about the size I ordered and want to either change the order or order a size up as well

Siolag

Visit site
Has anyone had any luck with the website or contacting them?
I’m starting to worry about the size I ordered and want to either change the order or order a size up as well

No, the website works for a few seconds but as soon as you try and navigate it crashes.

I’ve tried phoning a few times as well and nothing. Not received a confirmation email about the shoes I ordered. Have emailed but can imagine it’ll be into next week before I hear.

sussexhacker

Visit site
No, the website works for a few seconds but as soon as you try and navigate it crashes.

I’ve tried phoning a few times as well and nothing. Not received a confirmation email about the shoes I ordered. Have emailed but can imagine it’ll be into next week before I hear.
I emailed to ask if I could change my order or order a different size as well and all I got back was
Sure down
Try later

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've been so strong since the "lockdown" but I did succumb to the mother of all bags a few days back, a lot more than I'd usually pay for a piece of old tat at £70 delivered. :eek:
I'd already bought the matching shoe bag and had been watching it for weeks hoping to get the price down but had to settle for a measly £5 off in the end.

How long does a delivery take these days damn it!

Then you have to quarantine it for two weeks !

sussexhacker

Visit site
Just managed to get all the way through golf depot website to buy a size up of the same shoes in case the others are too small
Got to PayPal and confirmed payment then it tried going back to the website and their website crashed on me
Now I’ve got an email from PayPal confirming transaction but no email from golf depot ( I assume the email from them is automated)

Visit site
I managed to put an order in today for a pair of footjoys on Golf Depot. Confirmation from PayPal, nothing from GD. Not concerned, I’m sure he’s a busy man. Not like I’ll be playing much golf for the next few weeks anyway.

sussexhacker

Visit site
I managed to put an order in today for a pair of footjoys on Golf Depot. Confirmation from PayPal, nothing from GD. Not concerned, I’m sure he’s a busy man. Not like I’ll be playing much golf for the next few weeks anyway.
I’m not too concerned I just want to know if the order has been accepted when I ordered a couple of bits yesterday I got a confirmation email instantly

peld

Visit site
Got the golf depot website to work last night and ordered a Sunderland Vancouver jacket, Adidas polo and the Adidas CodeChaos shoes. Let’s see how these go.