I bought today.....

Chico84

Visit site
So have I let’s see who gets them first

Also ordered a Callaway md4 wedge the only option you could choose was the loft so hopefully I get a suitable bounce and grind

Was going to give him a call tomorrow to see what the deal is regarding the bounce and grind for the wedges. I’ve reconciled myself to buying a set of SM8 a if I can specify the bounce and grind as well as the loft.

sussexhacker

Visit site
Was going to give him a call tomorrow to see what the deal is regarding the bounce and grind for the wedges. I’ve reconciled myself to buying a set of SM8 a if I can specify the bounce and grind as well as the loft.

At those prices I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s only a couple left

Not very often you’ll get deals this good prior to the season

I’ve now got to try to avoid spending a few hundred more or I’ll get in trouble

D

Deleted member 16999

That’s unfortunate. Theyve probably took a battering and website isn’t a live stock so when it’s come to sort his order he’s sold out. Or hopefully they’ve messed up and refunded his order and send him the goods....
The email was from Parcelforce (who I thought only emailed once they have collected) and the money is back in his account so he’s going to see what the tracking number says!

peld

Visit site
The email was from Parcelforce (who I thought only emailed once they have collected) and the money is back in his account so he’s going to see what the tracking number says!
I think the shop can generate the email when parcel is ready for pick up , so they probably just sent that prematurely.
In other new my parcel should be delivered today. Fingers crossed.

D

Deleted member 16999

I think the shop can generate the email when parcel is ready for pick up , so they probably just sent that prematurely.
In other new my parcel should be delivered today. Fingers crossed.
Surely the shop can’t generate tracking No’s for Parcelforce?

peld

Visit site
Probably not, but there must be a way to start the process. You usually get an email with a number before the parcel has even been picked up so they must have requested that before the parcel was even packed

peld

Visit site
So I suppose its time to eat my hat. Postie just delivered my M6 driver and M6 fairway costing £220 total. Been over them and they are genuine, which has blown me away!
Couldn't upload photos directly but have uploaded some here:
Imgur photos

Edit I should add it wasn’t perfect as they didn’t include the driver wrench (and the tees I ordered were wrong but really didn’t care about that!)

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Shoes turned up today, thought they were black but they're a really dark green lol. Not really fussed as they're lovely shoes, specially for £25 ?
The Adidas ones?

They were out of my size. So they've sent me an alternative pair. Hoping it's the right ones. Won't know til. I get to work tomorrow.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Shoes turned up today, thought they were black but they're a really dark green lol. Not really fussed as they're lovely shoes, specially for £25 ?
So it is a bit of a lucky dip then? You can tell we must be a bit stir crazy. Normally people would be full of hell at receiving dark green shoes instead of black (they are just not the same are they?) but at the moment, ah what the hell :D

D

Deleted member 16999

So it is a bit of a lucky dip then? You can tell we must be a bit stir crazy. Normally people would be full of hell at receiving dark green shoes instead of black (they are just not the same are they?) but at the moment, ah what the hell :D
He can use them in the forest on his bike, camo shoes.;)

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

I honestly can't remember what the description on the website was and I can't even check because it's down, the invoice just says Adidas Bounce 2.0 shoes.

Oh and thanks to whoever mentioned the Adidas 25% off post, ordered some new shorts for £22.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I honestly can't remember what the description on the website was and I can't even check because it's down, the invoice just says Adidas Bounce 2.0 shoes.

Oh and thanks to whoever mentioned the Adidas 25% off post, ordered some new shorts for £22.
Nike have 30% off sale items too

Another pair of Nike air 1g enroute for £50 lol