How to work out your new WHS Handicap

Swango1980

Visit site
Just had a message from an AWAY member saying his HOME Club have increased his CONGU Handicap following their Annual Review on Monday/Tuesday this week.

I'm struggling to see the point in an Annual Review, less than 2 weeks before CONGU system is scrapped and replaced with WHS. Am I missing something?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just had a message from an AWAY member saying his HOME Club have increased his CONGU Handicap following their Annual Review on Monday/Tuesday this week.

I'm struggling to see the point in an Annual Review, less than 2 weeks before CONGU system is scrapped and replaced with WHS. Am I missing something?
It would seem we both are :unsure:

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site

After being specifically ask by EG not to do the review. PS had email stating members can now log into the WHS if ISV have done their bit.