How to work out Greensomes handicaps off multi-tees

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Can anyone advise of the method of calculating greensomes handicaps based on the following?

Team A

Player 1 : WHS 4.3 - tees would be : Course Rating = 67.6 & Slope 120 (men's winter)
Course Handicap =5

Player 2 : WHS 13.2 - tees would be : Course Rating = 71.2 & Slope 126 (women's winter)
Course Handicap =15

Team B

Player 3 : WHS 14.4 - tees would be : Course Rating = 67.6 & Slope 120 (men's winter)
Course Handicap =15

Player 4 : WHS 28.8 - tees would be : Course Rating = 67.6 & Slope 120 (men's winter)
Course Handicap =31

Also, if the stroke index are different across the cards, how would I cope with that if it was stableford or a match?

Cheers

D

Deleted member 15344

Team A - Playing HC of 9

Team B - Playing HC of 21

And in Stableford and matchplay the Conditions of Competition should detail what card you use

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Team A - Playing HC of 9

Team B - Playing HC of 21

And in Stableford and matchplay the Conditions of Competition should detail what card you use

Hi,

Can you let me know how you worked these out?

Also, it's just a bit of fun, not a real competition so guessing we could just agree which card to use.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you are running a mixed comp do not forget to give the appropriate course adjustment shots as well.

The pre WHS advice was that these comps should be run using the Ladies S.I.s.

Kennysarmy

Visit site
If you are running a mixed comp do not forget to give the appropriate course adjustment shots as well.

The pre WHS advice was that these comps should be run using the Ladies S.I.s.

How would I find out what the appropriate course adjustment shots would be?