How often do you clean your kit

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
I used to clean mine quiet a lot but have become less bothered about it now. A quick spit and polish on the course to clean the grooves and cleaning them off on a wet day and making sure they get dried without any head covers is all I'm bothered with at the moment.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I will check them before going out to play, and if they are particularly cruddy I will give them a quick clean, otherwise I don't bother.
If I am going somewhere particularly special, like The Berkshire on Wednesday, or Woburn the week after next, I will give them a good going over.
I might even press my jumper

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Clubs might get a wipe after a shot. Shoes might get a clean when they're particularly cruddy, and maybe a clear polish once a year.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
on the course I usually clean them before a shot.

Off the course its as and when I want to, usually before a big day out.

When I was playing every week I would clean them once or twice a week.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Couldn't bear to have manky kit so clubs & shoes get a soap/water clean after each round lost balls replaced in the bag, hand towel washed, club towel washed after every couple of rounds & golf caps go into washing machine after each round with rest of golf clothing

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I will check them before going out to play, and if they are particularly cruddy I will give them a quick clean, otherwise I don't bother.
If I am going somewhere particularly special, like The Berkshire on Wednesday, or Woburn the week after next, I will give them a good going over.
I might even press my jumper

Now your just taking the ......

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Always clean my kit between rounds
the wife says , if i treated the house like you do those golf clubs the place would be immaculate :rofl:

Ian_Bristol

Head Pro
Visit site
I clean mine after every shot and if I notice ground in dirt and the lettering on the head of the club I give them a proper clean at home.Having a nice clean set of clubs is a nice feeling.

LinksTurf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I clean all my gear after every round. Usually wipe my shoes with a cloth rather than polish them unless they are really dirty, but polish them every month or so.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I clean all my gear all the time, I just like having my things kept nice. Shoes don't get a polish as not leather but on a wool wash in the machine.