Home protect house insurance by axa

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Don't remember AXA being particularly cheap when I was renewing my insurance just a few days ago!!

In fact...despite my current providers cost going up by 20%, nobody provided a cheaper quote for the same cover!!!

RichA

Visit site
I've had car, home and pet insurance with Axa in the past using their various trading names. Never had a problem. For one car related none-incident a few years ago they were very good in f-ing off a malingering third party who's car was damaged when they drove into mine.
I know insurance is going up but there's the odd outlier around. Did my car insurance a couple of weeks ago with a major provider that was way less than any other quote and £40 cheaper than the previous year.
They never quibbled with pet insurance claims either.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've had car, home and pet insurance with Axa in the past using their various trading names. Never had a problem. For one car related none-incident a few years ago they were very good in f-ing off a malingering third party who's car was damaged when they drove into mine.
I know insurance is going up but there's the odd outlier around. Did my car insurance a couple of weeks ago with a major provider that was way less than any other quote and £40 cheaper than the previous year.
They never quibbled with pet insurance claims either.
All my go to's are much higher, about 20% this year.
So you get a bunch of lesser known brands on the comparison sites.

Hastings direct is the one I'm leaning towards.
Who did you go with out of interest?

RichA

Visit site
All my go to's are much higher, about 20% this year.
So you get a bunch of lesser known brands on the comparison sites.

Hastings direct is the one I'm leaning towards.
Who did you go with out of interest?
Cars - Yoga and RAC Online
House - Privilege
All arranged through Compare The Market or Confused.
The only company I'll never use again is Tesco insurance. As I average about 1 claim per decade I'll give anyone a go, as long as they're the cheapest.