Holidays 2023

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I thought I'd start a nice happy thread. I've just booked up a two week family holiday in Portugal. Luckily all the money for the trip was spent/available as it was a cancelled one from two years ago. We all really looking forward to a great two weeks together and some nice early sunshine.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
we are going to book a cruise this weekend for next Sep. Looking at 14 nights in the Med, sailing from Southampton so get the bonus of sun without having to worry about the airports :cool:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mrs has committed to going to see the Bro in law agian.. In San Diego! :cry::cry: fingers crossed we get some bounce back Vs $$

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Wife and kids want to go to Canada or Japan.

My wallet is already crying

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
With it being my 50th in May and my wife's in July, we are going to pick at date in between to go somewhere nice to celebrate as we do not need anything in the way of presents from each other, we have plenty of 'stuff''. Likely now to head back to Antigua or try one of the other Carribean Islands that we have not been to, St Lucia or Greneda are high on the list.

oxymoron

Club Champion
Visit site
Hope to retire very soon so will be looking at a really good holiday maybe the Maldives , we had a short break there as part of a dual resort a few years ago but not sure
if i could do more than a week lazing around.
Mauritius is looking interesting too , along with Cuba ,so many places we fancy its unbelievable , what a problem eh ? Lucky to be in such a position with all thats going on in the
economy and the world i must admit to feeling a bit guilty looking for holidays.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Think me and the missus might have 5 days in Prague in May when the daughter disappears off to New Zealand for 8 weeks. I'll be off to Scotland in July for a week's golf and then the 3 of us will be away somewhere in the Med for a fortnight in early September.....Crete is looking favourite at the moment.

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Six adults and three grandchildren all ready to fly off to Disneyworld, Florida in March. Been planning and saving for three years, it's amazing how much preparation is required nowadays.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Six adults and three grandchildren all ready to fly off to Disneyworld, Florida in March. Been planning and saving for three years, it's amazing how much preparation is required nowadays.

with the need for park reservations, genie plus, food reservations in advance that are necessary now, you have my sympathy and admiration for planning that one.

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
with the need for park reservations, genie plus, food reservations in advance that are necessary now, you have my sympathy and admiration for planning that one.
Fortunately my son has devoted hours to the research, just waiting for Disney Dining to be announced, hopefully!
My role will be to carry the bags and look after the young ones while the rest of them go bonkers on the scary rides.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fortunately my son has devoted hours to the research, just waiting for Disney Dining to be announced, hopefully!
My role will be to carry the bags and look after the young ones while the rest of them go bonkers on the scary rides.

I envy you just because I want to go on rise of the resistance.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
We would be looking at booking something in France/Italy next June, but we are going to put that off for a while because we are taking on a puppy this weekend and the new rules/costs for taking a dog abroad are pretty silly at the moment.

We haven't been to Scotland for ages, so a cottage up there with a few nice walks next spring/early summer seems a good choice for us.

If things get a bit better we might then book the France/Italy thing for September.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Have Tenerife booked and Majorca. First actual holiday abroad since 2019 that should have some semblance of what holidays were in 2019.
All out with the rooms with their own sun terrace and whirlpool for pure relaxation.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Have got a week in May at a 5 star adults only AI in Bodrum. Also looking to book a villa in Spain or Portugal for a family holiday in August.

Reactions: Val