Holidays 2023

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
They are expensive places to visit. But you know what you are getting, the places are consistent with what you get and are safe enough to give the kids a bit of freedom to roam.

The kids spent between 3 and 6 hours a day in the pool, every day.
My brother got the contract to build the tree house at Sherwood Forest. I was hoping to get e few freebies.He got none.They were that happy with it they asked him to build another down south somewhere but 20% cheaper than the Sherwood Forest one.He told them to shove it.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
The lovely Mrs BB and me are off to Spain for a few days R & R without the kids later this month.

And then it’s Florida for three weeks later in the year. That was the holiday plan when Covid struck so it’s been on the back burner for a couple of years. I try not to think what it’s costing. If I do it just makes me cry.

Tashyboy

Visit site
It’s a standing joke in our family. If we’re unsure of school holiday dates, simply look at the Center Parcs price list.
A lot of the folk round here that go fill their cars with food and drinks as they know how expensive it is. For anyone that goes to the Sherwood forsest one’.There are restaurants in Edwinstowe that are excellent. anyone that brings up ther mountain bikes, check out Forest pines and there routes 👍

Tashyboy

Visit site
The lovely Mrs BB and me are off to Spain for a few days R & R without the kids later this month.

And then it’s Florida for three weeks later in the year. That was the holiday plan when Covid struck so it’s been on the back burner for a couple of years. I try not to think what it’s costing. If I do it just makes me cry.
Hope you don’t get shafted by the “ resort tax” like we did in Fort Lauderdale in March. $44 a night. It’s a rip off, check there’s no hidden extras BB. 👍

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Hope you don’t get shafted by the “ resort tax” like we did in Fort Lauderdale in March. $44 a night. It’s a rip off, check there’s no hidden extras BB. 👍

Everything been paid for up front in private rentals via VRBO, Tash. So I’m happy we’ve dodged that bullet.

We’re travelling around a little. Gulf coast near Clearwater, down to Fort Myers, a few days just outside Miami and then 10 days being ripped off by Universal in Orlando.

Eye wateringly expensive but memories we will have always. Had two great holidays there previously.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Everything been paid for up front in private rentals via VRBO, Tash. So I’m happy we’ve dodged that bullet.

We’re travelling around a little. Gulf coast near Clearwater, down to Fort Myers, a few days just outside Miami and then 10 days being ripped off by Universal in Orlando.

Eye wateringly expensive but memories we will have always. Had two great holidays there previously.
When you are in Ft Myers, if the bridge to Sanibel and Captiva is repaired take a trip over there. Some great beaches to have a walk along.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've booked to go to Fuerteventura this summer and honestly didn't know there was a golf course on site...

Anyone played the Fuerteventura Golf Club before?

Literally counting down the days now and not going until August :ROFLMAO:

Friend of mine played there 3 weeks ago he said the course was ok but the greens were the worst he’s ever putted on, hope they improve when you go there.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Friend of mine played there 3 weeks ago he said the course was ok but the greens were the worst he’s ever putted on, hope they improve when you go there.

:ROFLMAO: He's clearly never played Lickey Hills!

It wont bother me really, just after an enjoyable knock around out in the sun

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Your friend must restrict himself to top notch courses. I've always found the greens there to be reasonable. Not first class, but perfectly acceptable. Mind you, we usually go in December, so perhaps time of year might be a factor.