Hillside draw and info for Monday's mega meet

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
What times are people hoping to arrive on Monday? The reason I ask is that im working the night before so may only get there at around 10:30-10:45. I hope that this is OK.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Can I just say to everyone have a great day tomorrow, unfortunately I've had to call off last minute due to a family bereavement. Didn't want to not turn up and be asked where I was.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Can I just say to everyone have a great day tomorrow, unfortunately I've had to call off last minute due to a family bereavement. Didn't want to not turn up and be asked where I was.

Sad news fella, thoughts with you and your family. I was looking forward to meeting another face of the forum. Maybe next time.

PS. Anyone coming down the M62, it may be worth going down the east lancs road instead (A580) or onto the M57 as it takes you into the north of Liverpool. Queens drive in Liverpool has major roadworks on it, which you have to take after coming to the end of the M62, but I would avoid this way.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site

Comiserations Val , thoughts are with you & your family ...

The rest of ye .. hope ye lose 20 balls each & it rains all day , Jelousy is a terrible thing aint it ... SERIOUSLY THO , hope ye have a great day complimentd with good golf ... ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site

Really sorry to hear that mate. Our thoughts are with you...

I'll see the rest of you in the morning. If anyone wants a copy of the Daily Express or Star (I know, who would?) then let me know and I'll bring some with me...

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
Really sorry to hear that mate. Our thoughts are with you...

I'll see the rest of you in the morning. If anyone wants a copy of the Daily Express or Star (I know, who would?) then let me know and I'll bring some with me...

New job as a paperboy??

See you all tomorrow :eek:)

D

Deleted member 1740

Justa quick weather report, it's bright blue sky here in Liverpool with a bit of early morning dew we're in for a cracker today.

Yours

Michael Fish