Hillside draw and info for Monday's mega meet

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do I get a prize for being the first one here??.........set off a little bit too early and got here half an hour ago.........sitting in the bay window overlooking the 1st hole with my coffee with the sun streaming down and just a gentle breeze blowing........what a gorgeous sight!!!!!

Come on everyone......hurry up and get here!!!!!

c6c5d4942646f02056ab369a0eef597c.jpg

e93ba6aac285e794b6c4c50f4b54db21.jpg

Last edited:

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
Stopped you retard!

I was waiting for my lift replying on my phone.....good job you got those balls.....

On a more constructive note

Cheers to the GM Team for arranging a brilliant day and making sure the weather was sunny and calm...

And a big thank you to gregbwfc for the excellent company

D

Deleted member 1740

A massive thank you to mike and jezz for organising a great days golf at one of the best tracks in country.

Also my playing partners crow and sweaty sock for the great company. All in all a great day.

Already looking forward to next year's meet!

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Here here, absolutely loved it, great day and what a fantastic course. Massive thanks to GM and Mike and Jezz, I enjoyed play with Nick (Yer Man, and John, who had never even heard of this forum.

One black spot to the day, I had a puncture on the way home.

Oh and I nearly got hit by a wayward approach shot by Kenny Dalgleish.

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Here here, absolutely loved it, great day and what a fantastic course. Massive thanks to GM and Mike and Jessi enjoyed play with Nick (Yer Man, and John, who had never even heard of this forum.

One black spot to the day, I had a puncture on the way home.

Oh and I nearly got hit by a wayward approach shot by Kenny Dalgleish.
the weather is always like this on the golf coast!!! and don't worry about kenny Nealy hitting you he is like the current crop of deadbeats wearing the lfc shirt only have one shot and miss that,hope everyone had a great day jealous i was not there but next time,hope everyone gets home safe.

gregbwfc

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
What a cracking day!!
Weather unreal, course majestic.
Playing ok just a bonus.
Well done to all, especially the lads who put in a lot of travelling to get there - bet it was worth it.
Big thanks to Ian and Steve, we had a great laugh didn't we?
Enjoyed giving Hansen and Dalglish a bit of stick on the 18th!!

Many thanks to Mike, Jezza and all involved in making it a top day.

gregbwfc

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hang on, what about when Steve said something about me having great rhythm?
I was glad we'd played our shots as we were still laughing halfway to the hole.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Top day, top course, good company. Bad back. made up with 30 points.

I may consider going back at a winter rate of £60. What a back 9. The vista from the 11th tee, is a sight to behold. Apart from the 1st, which is just ok, every other hole was good or great.

I may have a new number one course, with this edging Carnoustie, Lytham and St. Mellion further down the line.

Thanks for Mike, Jezza (I will read the book, honest) and the photographer for a great day. Much appreciated and sad that valentino, Brendy and another had to miss out.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'll second everyones comments. A fantastic course (my new number 1), great playing partners (Thanks Mike, Mark and Alan.) and perfect weather. Alans play today was sublime, and could have been better if he hadn't had a momentary brain-fart and dunked his tee shot in the drink somewhere on the back 9. Mike played fantastic also, but couldn't keep up with Alans Tee shots. Mark and myself played catch up for most of the round but we still contributed to a winning team score.

For everyone who hasn't yet attended one of the forum meets, get your backsides in gear and sign up for one. They are fantastic days with like minded people. You won't regret it.

Oh, and congratulations to one guy who got his picture taken with his Idol. Thats right, Kenny Dalgliesh was lucky enough to get a picture with our own Stuart C.