Help - missing pages

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
If this was a cult he would be the one telling us to drink the cool aid.

He’s the chief, head honcho, El Capitan, the Big cheese etc

Mike Harris

AMcC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I hope this request is not too odd... long story short, but let's just say my wife is rather sensitive to 'sexist' material, which includes that found in golf magazines. Anyway, I was catching up on some reading over the weekend, and found that a few pages have been torn out of my golf magazines. :( So it would be immensely helpful if anyone could post / send me images of the following:-

Golf Monthly; Sept 2014 issue; pages 1 and 2 (first sheet inside cover) and pages 25 & 26.
and, more recently, Today's Golfer (am I allowed to say that here?) pages 49 and 50 (right in the middle of the David Leadbetter interview!!).

So frustrating, but any help will be really appreciated!! Plus I am intrigued what sexist images are on those said pages :confused:

Thanks!

Obviously not as considerate as my mate's wife.

She allows him to subscribe to Playboy and National Geographic, as they both show him places he is never going to get to :D

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Haha this is mad. Before I saw the post you linked to I thought you'd married an evangelist Christian or something! Either way she is certainly a headcase of some description. Get out of there, if you can do so without her murdering you and burying you under the patio.

Dave1963

Hacker
Visit site
... Get out of there, if you can do so without her murdering you and burying you under the patio.

:cheers: You guys are great... it's good to know I'm not being unreasonable accepting these restrictions.

Plus, if anyone still has the Sept 2014 issue mentioned in the first post photos of those pages would be helpful ammo. Thanks.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
:cheers: You guys are great... it's good to know I'm not being unreasonable accepting these restrictions.

Plus, if anyone still has the Sept 2014 issue mentioned in the first post photos of those pages would be helpful ammo. Thanks.

Not sure why you need any "ammo"? She obviously has trust issues based on previous behaviour. If it impacts your life and makes it miserable, then change is the way forward. Easy to say, but weigh your options, make a decision, and go with it.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I smell billy bullshit on this... :mad:

It's too ridiculous to be made up.

Also, why make something up in 2015, then bring it up in 2017, but only come on here in 2018? I think it's true.

I'm not sure how getting hold of the images that have been torn out will help though. There's no question her behaviour is unreasonable, so it's not as if having these as evidence will change anything.

Good luck Dave. There's loads of very useful advice in the link you posted, I think you need to listen to it and make some tough decisions.

jimjoachim

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm going home to give my wife a hug!!!

From reading the post on the other page I feel sorry for your wife. There is clearly some serious mental health issues there.
Her behaviour is beyond unreasonable and not sure if there is any way to fix the relationship but for her sake and yours I hope you get the help you need!!!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Some husbands do get abused physically and mentally by wives. It is a serious matter, and if this is the case with the OP he needs to get out of the relationship as fast as possible.

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I only read OP's most recent post he linked to, and what a wild ride that was.

I agree with Richart, for all the jokes and stunned responses, this has to be an abusive relationship. Dave, you need to leave. Call a mate. Find long lost family. Rent a room above a pub. Get out.

D

Deleted member 1740

Any pics of the current obsessed Mrs Dave1963 just so j can make my own opinion?

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
It's too ridiculous to be made up.

Also, why make something up in 2015, then bring it up in 2017, but only come on here in 2018? I think it's true.

I'm not sure how getting hold of the images that have been torn out will help though. There's no question her behaviour is unreasonable, so it's not as if having these as evidence will change anything.

Good luck Dave. There's loads of very useful advice in the link you posted, I think you need to listen to it and make some tough decisions.

There are countless people who have created whole online personas over years and years. They create convoluted and unbelievable stories that they stick with and post on various sites. Quite often they kill themselves off in some weird way, only to re-appear months or years later and start it all over again. I've seen it happen quite a few times, one guy's death even made a small column in the Times. It wasn't until two years after we all found out he'd made it all up.

My personal opinion is that I don't believe the OP, but I could be wrong.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
She needs help and you need freedom.
Bin her & move out.
Maybe move in with your daughter, maybe she has a lonely friend or three :whistle:.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
sorry if this has been mentioned before but, wasn't there pictures of Richart in the issue mentioned... could it be those she tore out?