Help - missing pages

Dave1963

Hacker
Visit site

Fish

Banned
Visit site
She must be good at something for you to stick with her, I’d have traded her in by now 😜

Dave1963

Hacker
Visit site
She must be good at something for you to stick with her, I’d have traded her in by now 

I agree.. but like golf, sometimes you stick at it for too long, hoping some miracle may happen!

So, does anyone know what was on the old, 2014, GM pages?

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Well this in an antidote to those who complain the same old threads keep coming up. Read the link, wow.
Sorry I don't keep the mags for long.
You are 'allowed' to play golf then?
Curious to how are you managing to use this forum, un-watched?
Best of luck.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I agree.. but like golf, sometimes you stick at it for too long, hoping some miracle may happen!

So, does anyone know what was on the old, 2014, GM pages?

I’m sure if you send an email to MH he’ll send you the pages in a pdf file, you never know he might do a feature on it, the trials & tribulations of a Golfers wife 🤔

Dave1963

Hacker
Visit site
Well this in an antidote to those who complain the same old threads keep coming up. Read the link, wow.
Sorry I don't keep the mags for long.
You are 'allowed' to play golf then?
Curious to how are you managing to use this forum, un-watched?
Best of luck.
Thanks for taking the time to read the other thread!! 'Allowed to play golf once every 2 weeks in a medal' - the social golf went 2 years ago + have to tell her who I saw walking on the street driving there and back. Yep, she's out tonight, so a bit of time to myself in 'incognito mode'... this has got to end soon. The pics of pages the other guy sent didn't contain anything sexual either (in my opinion).

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
have to tell her who I saw walking on the street driving there and back. Yep, she's out tonight, so a bit of time to myself in 'incognito mode'... this has got to end soon

🤯 head officially blown!

Good luck for the future, Dave. Sounds like you need it!

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This reminds me of that dyslexic fella who got his wife to type his posts out, then preceded to call her fit to burn :)

Dave, get your head out your backside, give it a wobble an go an find yourself a flat :thup: