[Help] What are Ben Ross clubs like? Gf wants own set of clubs..

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Used to have Benross irons and loved them.

Currently using a Benross 4h, 5w and driver. The 4h and 5w have been in my bag for 6+ years and aren't going anywhere soon. The driver is just over a year in the bag and will only get ousted by an Orka driver when I get round to having a fitting.

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
As others have said they make good kit but they don't sponsor tour players so prices can be a lot lower. Resale price is low but at £170 I think they would be worth a punt

I've had a driver of theirs which was decent but didn't suit me as was stiff flex (obviously related to the person swinging it and not the product).

Got a tribe MDR gap wedge, and a Rev lob wedge (2019 model) and couldn't recommend them enough.

On a slightly unrelated note I also have a midlayer soft shell top of theirs that's decent.

AdamW

Visit site
Just picked these up like new.

They are sending the girlfriend some ecco golf shoes for free as well used once, what a lucky day! :D

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
Just picked these up like new.

They are sending the girlfriend some ecco golf shoes for free as well used once, what a lucky day! :D

Bargain 😂 there's a chance you might want to try some benross gear though so may end up costing you a few quid more 😂