head problems

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Morning all,

I seem to have a issue when I play in comps or if a card is being scored, an example would be yesterday played a club comp with a mate, played crap until i knew the score was going to be arse. On the first ten holes i scored 11 pts, the other 7 I scored 19 pts. (overall 4 blobs and a lot of 1 pointers).

I don't think I feel pressure and I was nice and relaxed but it always seems to be the same when a card is being marked in a comp, any advice would be helpful.

Cheers

Midnight..

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Morning all,

I seem to have a issue when I play in comps or if a card is being scored, an example would be yesterday played a club comp with a mate, played crap until i knew the score was going to be arse. On the first ten holes i scored 11 pts, the other 7 I scored 19 pts. (overall 4 blobs and a lot of 1 pointers).

I don't think I feel pressure and I was nice and relaxed but it always seems to be the same when a card is being marked in a comp, any advice would be helpful.

Cheers

Midnight..

New Golf Thinking. Not a plug as such but there is stuff in there that will clear your head and give you ways of coping with the pressures of a card and pencil round. I've seen you play enough to know there is a good golfer in there and the only one getting in the way is you