Harrogate Meet

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
@HarrogateHacker : everyone who needs a room is now booked in. Dando has dropped out, too far north or something when he double checked his map :LOL:. I'm not sure if that message has reached you.

Do you want to book a table somewhere? Might be worth it, a Saturday night in Harrogate in September is bound to be pretty busy.

HarrogateHacker

Visit site
Hi All,

Yes I'll get a table booked - Are those of you locals that are playing on the Sunday - coming out for a curry Saturday night

We have one spare place now for either both rounds or just the Sunday - So if anyone fancies it please let me know

In - Both Days
Me
Lord Tyrion
Rudebhoy
Rudebhoy mate
Beezerk
Crazyface

Sunday Only
Crow
2blue
Marshy77
Slowhand
Phil

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Should be Ok for the Curry get together ??
Russ, just let me know what Pannal need from me for the "course courtesy" then we can 'pool' the cost.

The Lion

Visit site
Hi there. I may be able to join you for both days but won’t know for a month or two yet. Can get back in touch when I have a better idea. Am based in Liverpool so not far to travel.

Thanks for organising ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This has all gone ever so quiet, Russ hasn't been on the forum for a few months. Is anyone local to him or have contact? I've messaged but he hasn't come back.

I just want to check it is still happening.

@2blue , do you have contact, fairly close geographically........

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm here now. Smashing place. Loads of places to eat, and by loads I mean LOADS? we had Greek last night which was delicious and going for French tonight. But what about Turkish? There's even an all you can eat meat restaurant that looks good. Bloomin Eck I could stay here for a week. Yum yum. Not to mention a spoons for cheap beer and cheap yummy lunch.