Harrogate Meet

HarrogateHacker

Visit site
Hi,
Thinking of arranging a small meet in September if people are interested, would be good to get some more northern meets in, Max 8 as I’m using some vouchers etc to keep costs down. Thinking sept 10th/11th Saturday afternoon play Rudding and then Sunday Morning play Pannal. Think I can get both of these rounds for 55 per person so 27.50 per round. If I’m being honest I am happy for people to organise there own b&bs and hotels etc. but would happily arrange the golf, arrange a night out in harrogate etc.

Let me know and if a few people fancy it I’ll start putting some plans in place.

evemccc

Visit site
Hi,
Thinking of arranging a small meet in September if people are interested, would be good to get some more northern meets in, Max 8 as I’m using some vouchers etc to keep costs down. Thinking sept 10th/11th Saturday afternoon play Rudding and then Sunday Morning play Pannal. Think I can get both of these rounds for 55 per person so 27.50 per round. If I’m being honest I am happy for people to organise there own b&bs and hotels etc. but would happily arrange the golf, arrange a night out in harrogate etc.

Let me know and if a few people fancy it I’ll start putting some plans in place.

Great idea. I’m a no sadly, as I’m at the Oval Test that weekend

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Great idea Russ. I'd happily join in but that's not a great weekend for me as there's a Major Comp at my Club on the Sat. Could make up numbers on Sunday & with a 'course courtesy' could help with the costs for folk. I'll keep an eye on this.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi,

Sounds good, count me in.

HarrogateHacker

Visit site
Hi All, Looks like we have enough to make it worthwhile. I’ll get in touch with Rudding and Pannal and try and get booking confirmed. I’ll also see if I can get a third tee time at Pannal also. Hopefully get it all booked in and confirmed soonish.

In
Me
Lord Tyrion
Rudebhoy
Rudebhoy mate
Beezerk
Crazyface

Sunday Only
Crow
2blue
Marshy77
Slowhand

Last edited:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi All, Looks like we have enough to make it worthwhile. I’ll get in touch with Rudding and Pannal and try and get booking confirmed. I’ll also see if I can get a third tee time at Pannal also. Hopefully get it all booked in and confirmed soonish.

In
Me
Lord Tyrion
Rudebhoy
Beezerk
Dando
Crazyface

Sunday Only
Crow
2blue
Marshy77
Slowhand

Do you have room for 1 more for the weekend? Pretty sure one of my regular PP's would be interested, but thought I'd check with you first before mentioning to him.

HarrogateHacker

Visit site
Hi All,

All now booked and costs etc in. There are 7 of us playing both rounds and the cost per person for the two rounds is £40. These are:-
Me
Lord Tyrion
Rudebhoy
Rudebhoy mate
Beezerk
Dando
Crazyface

We have another 5 joining us for the Sunday round at Pannal, which is £20 (2 Blue - you're free with Captains courtesy I believe)
Crow
2blue
Marshy77
Slowhand
Phil C (Mate of mine - needed for a third tee of time at cheaper rate)

Could only get us out later on the Saturday at 3.12pm - But as Beezerk mentioned this may give us the chance to get around the 6 hole par 3 course - or atleast meet up and maybe have lunch etc. Hopefully plenty of time for those travelling on the day also

The first Tee off time on Sunday is 9.30

I'll probably send a note out nearer the time for cash etc but no rush there.

Think Tyrion mentioned being open to sharing a room also - so if anyone fancies that let him know.

Looking forward to this - Will sort a restaurant for the Saturday night - Probably a curry house unless anyone keen to avoid that.

Russ

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks Russ (incidentally, did you say Jinnah ;):LOL:)

Can anyone who wants to stay over on the Saturday please put your name up on here. Once I have numbers I can look to see what is out there and we can work out what suits. There is plenty of accomodation in Harrogate, from Premier Inn to Travelodge to Hotels and B & B's. It is not always the cheapest, that's Harrogate for you, but hopefully it will not be too painful. Please post if you only want a single or if you are happy to go in a twin. If anyone has a hotel or options that they have contacts with then don't be shy, post it up or message me.

To start off:

LT - twin

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks Russ (incidentally, did you say Jinnah ;):LOL:)

Can anyone who wants to stay over on the Saturday please put your name up on here. Once I have numbers I can look to see what is out there and we can work out what suits. There is plenty of accomodation in Harrogate, from Premier Inn to Travelodge to Hotels and B & B's. It is not always the cheapest, that's Harrogate for you, but hopefully it will not be too painful. Please post if you only want a single or if you are happy to go in a twin. If anyone has a hotel or options that they have contacts with then don't be shy, post it up or message me.

To start off:

LT - twin
Bzk - single/share with someone in a twin