2010 GM Spring Meet - 28th May 2010

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
One very good forummer set up a t-shirt deal with GM logo etc. I'm sure that Viscount17 had a couple for the Belfry meet. This appeared to be a way around it. Though not the cheapest way obviously. Mind you I don't think anyone would not realise who I was if I turned up in my work logo'd stuff! Though of course that might make folks avoid me!!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
June 9th should be ok. I guess I need to bring the trophy back. (better get it engraved before then).

As far as draws go, as reigning champion, do I get to choose who I play with?

Anyone but Smiffy and JustoneUK will be fine.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'd forgotten all about logo'd shirts. I got one at the time and it only cost about £10-12 and had the GM logo on the front and my username on the sleeve.

Here is one I got. It has the GM logo on the front left hand side and my user name on the sleeve. The shirt cost £11.90

http://granthamclothing.personalisedclothing.com/EN/1/mens/polos/KK615.php

The contact name was Ellie Jones and she was really helpful. Her email is ellie@granthamclothing.com

It would be really cool if people turned up in them to make recognition easier. Would give the day a bit of a real GM feel too

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I haven't heard from GM yet. The US Open is the following week so I'm not sure if they'll be struggling with deadlines or sending the lucky few out to the States. I'm sure Mike will find something in the bottom of the GM cupboard as they are usually pretty supportive but I'll ask nearer the time about their representatives and prizes. Graham, please feel free to make a donation if you so wish.

AliB

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
nice one on the discount, Homer.

what numbers are you looking at now? any point in my asking if more ladies are interested?

AliB

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
murphthemog:
As far as draws go, as reigning champion, do I get to choose who I play with?

Anyone but Smiffy and JustoneUK will be fine.

Crikey! You really haven't gotten over that bad defeat yet have you? :D

See you Sunday mate (let's hope it's good weather).... luvs yooo

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Crikey! You really haven't gotten over that bad defeat yet have you? :D

The force is not strong with this one Luke.....After another drubbing at Lewes on Sunday, I reckon he will pull out of Ascot altogether mate.
Hywel will still go though, he's made of tougher stuff being Welsh and all. Plus the sheep at Lewes will keep him happy.
;)

Muttbert

Hacker
Visit site
Now it's moved to 9th June, is it too late to express an interest in this?

Bear in mind I don't have a handicap yet and have never done a society day, so I'll understand if you say "next time..." while backing away slowly. :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Matt,

I sent you a PM but its about enjoying the day and meeting some of the fellow forummers than taking the golf too seriously. I'm sure whoever you play with will help you out and it'll be a good day.