UK Winter links challenge

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking at doing a competition over winter which everyone should be able to compete in.

Looking at 4 meets per region with the best 3 scores from the 4 counting. Singles stableford format.

Will be looking at £20 entry with £10 for regional prizes & £10 for national prizes.

Everybody is welcome and if people just want to play one of the meets as a day out that is fine. There will be a sweep at each individual meet anyway.

Meets will likely be Sat/sun but each region can decide things like this between them by voting etc.

Currently have two regions with people willing to organise in the North west and south west. Anyone from any other reason interested in organising the 4 meets in their region just let me know.

Voting has begun for the courses in the north west & south west, threads should be up and running for this soon.

Information can be seen here which will be updated as mre details get decided etc.

http://ukwinterlinks.blogspot.co.uk/

Any questions/comments welcome :thup:

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking at doing a competition over winter which everyone should be able to compete in.

Looking at 4 meets per region with the best 3 scores from the 4 counting. Singles stableford format.

Will be looking at £20 entry with £10 for regional prizes & £10 for national prizes.

Everybody is welcome and if people just want to play one of the meets as a day out that is fine. There will be a sweep at each individual meet anyway.

Meets will likely be Sat/sun but each region can decide things like this between them by voting etc.

Currently have two regions with people willing to organise in the North west and south west. Anyone from any other reason interested in organising the 4 meets in their region just let me know.

Voting has begun for the courses in the north west & south west, threads should be up and running for this soon.

Information can be seen here which will be updated as mre details get decided etc.

http://ukwinterlinks.blogspot.co.uk/

Any questions/comments welcome :thup:

You've got more blogs than Homer now Birchy :whoo:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Just looked at the blog, sorry but I really can't see this getting off the ground in the south west. With the exception of Burnham, all the courses listed are a long way from civilisation. I drove back from St Enodoc today, took 4 hours back to Bournemouth. For most people a trip to those courses would involve an overnight stay.