Handicap Lookup Post 1st April 2024

IanMcC

Visit site
This is great. Thanks for the link. Come the time I will pass it on to my members, with a link to the donation site also.

Genu9

Visit site
Handicap Lookup V2024/1.6

This update has added a new Tab that displays ‘Board Tables’ that can be used to lookup your Playing Handicap (PH) at 100%, 95%, 90% & 85% from any of the Tees.

The tables use the data that is input into the Course Data section of the ‘Group Lookup 18’ tab. So if your course is re-rated you can have and instant Handicap Lookup Table by changing the data in the Course Data section

The only editable fields on this tab are the Tee Colour boxes for each Tee. You can enter the Tee Colour in text, you can also change the fill colour to match the Tee. The defaults match the colours in the Course Data section. (some colours you will have to change the text colour also to make it legible).

To use the Table, choose the appropriate Tee and playing %, look down the column to find the range of your Handicap Index, then look to the centre (Blue column) to obtain your PH for the Tee & percentage being used.

Tips: On a PC use the Arrows to move between Tee Tables, and Page Down/Up to scroll the tables up and down. The Headings will remain in view.

On your phone or tablet just drag the tables around.

Cell selection is enabled so that you can select a range to print if necessary. Printing two tables at a time on Portrait orientation works best.

E&OE

Last edited:

Genu9

Visit site
Whilst making customised versions I've come across many various colours of tees. Assuming there are no guidelines for what Tee Colurs a club uses I just wondered how many different colours are used in UK courses? Is six likely to be the maximum number of tees on an 18 hole course?

Listed below are those I've encountered, so far.

White, Yellow, Red.
Black, White, Yellow, Red.
Black, Blue, White, Yellow, Green, Red.
White, Yellow, Orange, Red, Yellow(L), Orange(L).

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Whilst making customised versions I've come across many various colours of tees. Assuming there are no guidelines for what Tee Colurs a club uses I just wondered how many different colours are used in UK courses? Is six likely to be the maximum number of tees on an 18 hole course?

White, Yellow, Red.
We’ve got
Black, muddy orange, dark green, blue

They were changed from. White, yellow, blue, red to try and break from the old stereotypes and encourage people to play tees appropriate to their ability/distances

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Flempton Golf Club have a par 70 for men that for Course Rating is

Green 69.4
Silver 68.2
Gold 65.8
Blue 61.6

All four tees rated for ladies as well.

Genu9

Visit site
Flempton Golf Club have a par 70 for men that for Course Rating is

Green 69.4
Silver 68.2
Gold 65.8
Blue 61.6

All four tees rated for ladies as well.
So basically eight sets of Course data? Sounds like fancy names for colours, "Oh I'm playing off the Gold Tee", for Gold read Yellow and Silver read Grey. :love: 🤷‍♂️

Edit: How big is the scorecard?

Last edited:

D-S

Visit site

White, Yellow, Red.
East Devon has 62+, 62, 59, 55 and 49. We aim to go to a numbering system later this year too.