Good & Bad sites/shops - a review.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I'm surprised about this, they haveca shop in Rainham, Kent and have always been really good when I've been there.

Just raised a claim via PayPal Chris, I've decided that I have been patient enough, once they realise that they will lose money maybe then they will reply. Very poor service to be honest. How difficult is it for a company to give you an update? I do notice that they don't have the putter advertised on their website anymore, either I got the last one or they simply do not have it to sell!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Just raised a claim via PayPal Chris, I've decided that I have been patient enough, once they realise that they will lose money maybe then they will reply. Very poor service to be honest. How difficult is it for a company to give you an update? I do notice that they don't have the putter advertised on their website anymore, either I got the last one or they simply do not have it to sell!

I'm just suprised at the turn of events as they are the most helpful and accommodating of shops whenever I've been there and I've also bought online from them too

Wolf

Visit site
I to am surprised Jacko but if it would help if you wanted to could drop me a PM with your order details on and I'll speak directly to the guy who runs it on your behalf

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I to am surprised Jacko but if it would help if you wanted to could drop me a PM with your order details on and I'll speak directly to the guy who runs it on your behalf

Very kind offer

They replied once I involved PayPal. Hopefully have the putter tomorrow, still no tracking information or anything.

Wouldn't use them again to be honest.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site

Wolf, did you get my PM regarding the putter?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know the guy who owns it and the manager there. Really good shop and good deals. They also run the shops for a few clubs in the medway and Maidstone area.
They did do, as I understand they are pulling back from most of the pro shop suppliers contracts they had.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Very kind offer

They replied once I involved PayPal. Hopefully have the putter tomorrow, still no tracking information or anything.

Wouldn't use them again to be honest.
I have used them plenty of times, and they did until recently also supply our pro shop. They have always been excellent, with good stocks and staff.
When I have had any issues, they have acted swiftly and got them resolved quickly (with FJ and Golfbuddy)

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I totally appreciate that others have had a positive experience and I may be very much in the minority however to ignore three emails with the order number in the title is very poor business practice and customer service.

To then only respond once I open a PayPal dispute sums up my experience.

Not very impressed overall and as I say I don't think I would purchase from them again based on my experience.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Still no putter today.

I have asked for a full refund which will hopefully be processed. Thankfully I paid via PayPal so shouldn't be a problem but I'm very disappointed. Certainly would not use this company again.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Online golf - I see got a thumbs down above, but despite the slower than average delivery time frames (which they make clear) I have had nothing but good experiences from them

What was time frame?
Just ordered 3 J Lindeberg polo shirts, only £95, buy 2 get 1 free 👍🏻

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What was time frame?
Just ordered 3 J Lindeberg polo shirts, only £95, buy 2 get 1 free 👍🏻

Don't remember exactly....was 2 years ago. Think it's 3-5 working days unless your paying more for quicker postage. They state it during the order process....you miss it?

dronfield

Visit site
I have bought a few things online recently from; Americangolf, Golfbase, Hotgolf and Function18 - service been excellent from all of them, inc free p&p.

Rich