Golf shoes

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I agree, until I got the Powerband Boa, EVERY Adidas shoe was far too narrow for me. In fact I won these in a competition and was worried they wouldn't fit me so I went to try some first and it's the first ever pair of Adidas golf shoes I've wore that don't feel like they're crushing my toes.
As an additional point, over the winter I tend to wear some Footjoy Dryjoys with metal spikes. When I put these back on at the start of the season, I forgot just how wonderfully comfy they are, it really was night and day.
Metal spikes? Have you had them a few years? Didn't think you could buy metal ones anymore.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Metal spikes? Have you had them a few years? Didn't think you could buy metal ones anymore.
You can still buy them, I use Champ Pro-Stingers which are a metal/plastic hybrid (although I think Champ may have discontinued these but Masters do an equivalent in the Ultra Grip Pro). Ours is a hilly course and it can be easy to slip when I play in the winter on cold or wet days.

sunshine

Visit site
I agree, until I got the Powerband Boa, EVERY Adidas shoe was far too narrow for me. In fact I won these in a competition and was worried they wouldn't fit me so I went to try some first and it's the first ever pair of Adidas golf shoes I've wore that don't feel like they're crushing my toes.
As an additional point, over the winter I tend to wear some Footjoy Dryjoys with metal spikes. When I put these back on at the start of the season, I forgot just how wonderfully comfy they are, it really was night and day.

I hear this comment about adidas shoes regularly.

Adidas makes golf shoes in 2 fittings to suit different foot shapes: a narrow fit and a wide fit. The wide fit has a W on the label.

People complaining about Adidas shoes being too narrow aren't trying the wide fit. Or they have really wide feet...

Fish

Banned
Visit site
You can still buy them, I use Champ Pro-Stingers which are a metal/plastic hybrid (although I think Champ may have discontinued these but Masters do an equivalent in the Ultra Grip Pro). Ours is a hilly course and it can be easy to slip when I play in the winter on cold or wet days.

Champ Pro-Stingers are great for the winter, and especially anywhere you go that may have winter mats, no slipping, feel real safe wearing them and love the crunching noise when walking down a path :p