Golf shoes

Philbleasy

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi guys after recommendations for golf shoes. I really seem to struggle finding golf shoes that are comfy and fit me properly. I have small feet probably a 6 or 6.5 but my feet are wide where my toes are. I normally buy a 7 in shoes, trainers etc and they fit fine, but really struggle with golf shoes. I have Nike Lunar Control 3 and Nike Lunar Vapour 2 at the moment and my feet just ache in them. So if anyone has some recommendations or is in a similar situation please comment. Ideally looking for a summer pair and winter pair.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I am size 6 and have wide feet. I found the Adidas Gripmore shoes to be comfortable in either a 6.5 or 7. They may be hard to find now though.

chimpo1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have recently visited a podiatrist as my feet having been aching and sore for months.
She looked at my Ecco bioms and said they were the best golf shoes you could get (although mine were a bit worn out after 2 years of use). Footjoy were terrible according to her (can’t remember her reason). The good doctor told me to buy a new pair of Ecco which arrived today. They are like walking on clouds.

Philbleasy

Club Champion
Visit site
My feet only ache when in golf shoes and not when I wear anything else. I find the Nike ones I have are to narrow at the toe end so as well as aching feet they hurt my toes as well. Not sure why my feet ache though as the shoes feel comfy when u put them on.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I also have wide feet and have been very happy with the Adidas Tour 360 shoes, and teh Footjoy Pro SL. I tried the the Adidas Tour 360 XT-SL shoes for size yesterday, and they were insanely comfortable (https://www.americangolf.co.uk/clot..._338840_variantimage=white/core black/scarlet ). I take size 9 or 10 depending on the fit, the 9 was perfect, enough room in th etoe, and no pinching in the width. They do them in both spiked and spikeless versions. Looking to make these my next purchase.

Fabia999

Visit site
I'm a size 5/6 with wide feet so i have to go 7/8. I currently have 'UnderArmour Medal RST' and I find these comfortable. My feet will be hurting after every round, even if i wore pillows on my feet. These do help with the pain.
Laces are quite short though.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Will no longer buy Footjoy, constantly fail in the waterproofing department plus other faults, they just don't last.

I don't find Sketchers comfortable, not very flexible IMO,too stiff and a little heavy.

Puma too narrow for me.

Addidas Gripmore's were very comfortable, waterproof for 18 months, now only wear in height of summer, but longer lasting than many others.

I'm a complete ECCO convert, yes they're expensive, but if your'e buying shoes every 2 years or less, then for value for money, comfortability and no issues with wet feet or quality of build and wear & tare, there's no better shoe on the market IMO.