Golf Random Irritations

Visit site
And it was one of these frustration dreams in which no matter where I teed up my ball my backswing was impeded by something, and even when I found somewhere it wasn't, my stance was hopelessly unlevel with ball way above my feet.

Anyway range a priority today.

I saw someone mention that dream on social media yesterday. Loads of people jumped in saying they’ve had that dream and I have had it too - simply not having room to swing on the tee.

Given that it’s not a scenario that can ever occur on a tee box, it’s very odd that so many people have that same dream. Would love to understand it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I saw someone mention that dream on social media yesterday. Loads of people jumped in saying they’ve had that dream and I have had it too - simply not having room to swing on the tee.

Given that it’s not a scenario that can ever occur on a tee box, it’s very odd that so many people have that same dream. Would love to understand it.
Frustration at not being able to swing your shaft about.. hmmm what could it mean?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

I've had the same thing. No matter where I teed it up there wasn't a backswing. Totally irrational but must have a meaning somewhere.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
I've had the same thing. No matter where I teed it up there wasn't a backswing. Totally irrational but must have a meaning somewhere.
Me too.
I also have dreams where my next shot is from inside a building and requires that I send the ball through a doorway or window.
Basically all my golfing dreams end up with being in an impossible situation causing endless frustration.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Me too.
I also have dreams where my next shot is from inside a building and requires that I send the ball through a doorway or window.
Basically all my golfing dreams end up with being in an impossible situation causing endless frustration.
Ooh I've had that one! The teebox was weirdly inside a room with small opening to hit it out of. Bizarre!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Me too.
Ye had that too. Usually combined with the restricted backswing. Seemed to always be at my old club having to play from the bar through a window down the second but no matter where I set up the bar stops me swinging.

D

Deleted member 15344

Been a heck of a week at work , have seen that we have had a week of mild weather with the sun shining and guess what starts at 1 today - rain , then showers tomorrow and rain Sunday ?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Been a heck of a week at work , have seen that we have had a week of mild weather with the sun shining and guess what starts at 1 today - rain , then showers tomorrow and rain Sunday ?
Same here. Should have teed of 30 minutes ago. Tomorrow’s competition looking dodgy too. If it isn’t raining tomorrow then course could be closed anyway because of the amount it is getting dumped on it today.

Tinkerman

Visit site
Tested +ve for covid after having a sore throat and cough. At least it's not serious, more like man flu. Haven't been able to practice this week though just when things were clicking. Thank goodness for vaccines

Brammall Mac

Visit site
Me too.
Luckily this is a shot you can practice

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tell me about it. Lovely weather the last two or three days, have this afternoon off for a round with the old man. Guess what time the rain is scheduled to come in. :cautious:

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My less than successful 10 holes practice yesterday afternoon must have got stuck in my subconscious as I dreamt of practicing my driving. And it was one of these frustration dreams in which no matter where I teed up my ball my backswing was impeded by something, and even when I found somewhere it wasn't, my stance was hopelessly unlevel with ball way above my feet.

Anyway range a priority today.

Oh my god I keep having those dreams, or I'm trying to play golf from a table or with cars driving around!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Whenever I actually have time to watch a bit of the Player's, I put it on and they've stopped for bloody rain again. I had to play in the rain today why can't they! Haven't managed to see a single ball being hit yet.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Me too.
Hey, I've had that one too!
I keep changing the tee position as the shot seems impossible to get through that doorway! ?