Golf Random Irritations

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
switching over to a carry bag to play, getting to the first green and finding you left your putter out:LOL:
In same vein, taking pencil bag with half set out - thinking only going to do it once or twice so just putting minimum stock of balls, tees, markers, spare glove etc, and forgetting to replenish - then after a few rounds finding I’ve run out of tees I need and down to two balls spare - both being pickups I won’t normally use.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
In same vein, taking pencil bag with half set out - thinking only going to do it once or twice so just putting minimum stock of balls, tees, markers, spare glove etc, and forgetting to replenish - then after a few rounds finding I’ve run out of tees I need and down to two balls spare - both being pickups I won’t normally use.
In the same vein, leaving your waterproofs out and not bothering with a brolly, to save weight because the weatherman sad it won't rain, only to find he was wrong at the furthest point on the course away from the clubhouse.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

when i do this its usually frozen, so just take one tee an orange castle for the driver and use the edge of the mat for other shots.... has to scramble around looking for my only tee a few times yesterday, slow dave was the same with a pink castle:LOL:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
we don't see them that often at Nairn over winter, i think they tend to go into deeper water over winter, some of the pod are tracked and were off the coast of Holland a fair bit acording to WDCS who tracked them. the main reason they wait just off the lighthouse is to catch Salmon as thats where the deep water gap.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
we don't see them that often at Nairn over winter, i think they tend to go into deeper water over winter, some of the pod are tracked and were off the coast of Holland a fair bit acording to WDCS who tracked them. the main reason they wait just off the lighthouse is to catch Salmon as thats where the deep water gap.
I've got the house next to the lighthouse booked for a few days in June (if allowed by then) - golf and dolphins on the doorstep.

Bottlenose dolphin - Chanonry Point by David Young, on Flickr