Golf Random Irritations

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
HID and her insistence on returning our home to some kind of showroom status - she really is taking early spring cleaning to a new height, I now have to get rid of approx 500 golf balls stored in carrier bags. That will mean probably having to go through and grade them to a degree before I can get them on e-bay. Some I know have never been hit, some barely and look as new and some would struggle to get in my practice bag. Seems like a laborious job but she's insistent they go and if so I want the most cash I can. Just feel the work v the monetary value isn't going to be worth it

You need a shed, with a big padlock.

D

Deleted member 15344

The complete drivel that Wayne Riley spouts on Sky Golf - just beyond annoying all the time and now would encourage they play slowly so that they don’t finish their round .

Shame they just can’t have Ken Brown only in the commentary

sunshine

Visit site
The complete drivel that Wayne Riley spouts on Sky Golf - just beyond annoying all the time and now would encourage they play slowly so that they don’t finish their round .

Shame they just can’t have Ken Brown only in the commentary

What was his point? Must have had a reason to suggest go slow.

D

Deleted member 15344

What was his point? Must have had a reason to suggest go slow.
to ensure that they don’t play too many holes in the worse weather conditions and end up playing the harder holes in the better conditions in the morning

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
It annoys me that my bag just never feels complete.. when will I be happy with my clubs? Who knows!

I know its a me problem, and not golf on the whole's fault - but the desire for new equipment hits me hard! Ive built a full new 14 club bag this year and yet I never stop looking at new pieces to add in or swap out.

And if its not clubs, its accessories!
Ive brought 2x golf bags (carry and waterproof trolley bag)
A trolley
2x golf shoes
loads of clothes

When will my obsession with new stuff end?!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I never stop looking at new pieces to add in or swap out.
A trolley
2x golf shoes
loads of clothes

I always find it's best to buy 2x golf shoes, just buying one leaves me walking oddly. :whistle:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It annoys me that my bag just never feels complete.. when will I be happy with my clubs? Who knows!

I know its a me problem, and not golf on the whole's fault - but the desire for new equipment hits me hard! Ive built a full new 14 club bag this year and yet I never stop looking at new pieces to add in or swap out.

A trolley
2x golf shoes
loads of clothes

I'm always happy with my clubs. Until I see another one I might be happier with.

All the lockdowns have turned me into an online shopping addict, I'm worse than my wife for it. Usually clothes rather than clubs as they're cheaper.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site

You think you're got problems, you should try being obsessed with old stuff!

You don't have to wait for new product releases, no supply chain issues, prices are much lower and you don't need to worry if you could have got it slightly cheaper somewhere else. :oops:

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Maybe not the right thread but anyway..
Am in a faceache group relating to some simulator software. Someone posts wanting an improvement to switch from yards to feet when you become close to the green. Fair enough I guess, these were the comments though:
- I made a conversion chart that I can reference while playing because I got tired of doing the math in my head.
- I use Alexa and ask her to convert the distance. It gets old fast.
- I made a conversion spreadsheet!!

??‍♂️

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

A trolley
2x golf shoes
loads of clothes

Clothes and especially golf shoes are my weakness

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I have found myself watching highlights from The Trilby Tour of years past and actually rather enjoying it...

I’m thinking the reason is that it reminds me of playing golf with my mates and how much I’m missing it...and so in some bizarre way it’s filling that hole.