Golf Random Irritations

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ours bought a job lot at the start of the season that were too big to fit in the holder of most peoples trolleys. After many grumblings they agreed to go back to the old size ones.

On another occasion they bought cards that were glossy and so pencils would not work on them. They left an imprint but no mark. Another lot for the recycle bin.

Little details

Sorry .....but LMAO !!!! People in charge eh?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Unsurprisingly, both Fragger (+3 shots) and CVG (+5) want to play off the new WHS numbers tomorrow......

Mind you, I get 2 extra so I might take them up on it....:LOL:

Imurg

Visit site
Tuned in to watch some of the LPGA live on YouTube courtesy of Sky..
See about 3 shots, feed goes down and coverage switches to the E tour - computer golf....
I'm all for Sky trying to up the Ladies coverage but let's see some of it.

Imurg

Visit site
Tuned in to watch some of the LPGA live on YouTube courtesy of Sky..
See about 3 shots, feed goes down and coverage switches to the E tour - computer golf....
I'm all for Sky trying to up the Ladies coverage but let's see some of it.
Apparently they've started a new feed....too late for some who will have moved on.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Golf trousers with a back pocket that is too shallow so your scorecard falls out when you're walking.

No problem if this happens with normal trousers, but surely this should be part of the design spec for golf trousers!

Pockets are deep enough on mine, but only the left hand one has a button. Why not button both so that you have a choice which one to use, rather than struggle buttoning one on the awkward side.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Realising how many golfers are happy when their handicaps increase :(

I am the opposite. Royally annoyed. I play off 10.8 off the back tees. Not great, and not where I want to be (or was), but to find I now play off 12 off the same tees, garbage. What is the flipping point. I have been trying to get back to 10, but that is now a world away.

evemccc

Visit site
Perhaps in the world of Twitter and the most fringe parts of social sciences where micro aggressions and pseudo-offence is top priority, but in the real world I'd argue that the absolute vast majority of people appreciate these things, men as women.

Top post

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
the numpty who decided to take i big divot right out of the middle of the new winter greens on about 3 holes, all clearly marked GUR, must have been deliberate:rolleyes:

Imurg

Visit site
WITB of the Tour Pro....why?
Waste of time...just one of the clubs would have a chance of being in mine.
Why the rush, as soon as someone has a good round or tournament, to tell us he or she is using X100s in his irons and a weird XS stiff driver shaft in a wacky colour...?
It's about as irrelevant as you can get unless you're a real equipment geek.
If it's for advertising then, if you're falling for it, you're a fool.

I just don't get it...

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
WITB of the Tour Pro....why?
Waste of time...just one of the clubs would have a chance of being in mine.
Why the rush, as soon as someone has a good round or tournament, to tell us he or she is using X100s in his irons and a weird XS stiff driver shaft in a wacky colour...?
It's about as irrelevant as you can get unless you're a real equipment geek.
If it's for advertising then, if you're falling for it, you're a fool.

I just don't get it...

Yet many don't think the game is already bifurcated. The fact that they use equipment only a very few non pro's could use pretty much proves the point really.