Golf Random Irritations

D

Deleted Member 1156

I have around 30 brand new golf balls still in packaging. I have a further 10 or so in my bag that have been given to me for free as part of corporate golf days. I can't bring myself to use them in case I lose them o_O. I look at them, think no and then dig around for one of my pearl lake balls instead. It is getting ridiculous now, I may need therapy.
I bet most of them are 1.62's and still in the wrappers :whistle:

mister v

Visit site
playing at resort courses and being paired up with people who play once a year......... i did this a while back at celtic manor and my playing partner and I basically just left them looking for lost balls and carried on regardless as a 2 ball

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Where are you crow. I am in Rochester next Friday visiting family

Cheers Wolf, I'm in Leicestershire so a bit of a way for you to drop off unless I met you somewhere on your way back..

I’m in maidstone next weekend

If I do win them and you're okay I could see you at The Addington, but there're a few days to go yet before I know if I've won them.

By nice set of clubs, you mean battered relics from 40 years ago, worth less than the postage?

Yes, that's pretty much the size of it, I've got a feeling that one of the irons might not even be a part of the set but sometimes you just like the look!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Cheers Wolf, I'm in Leicestershire so a bit of a way for you to drop off unless I met you somewhere on your way back..

If I do win them and you're okay I could see you at The Addington, but there're a few days to go yet before I know if I've won them.

Yes, that's pretty much the size of it, I've got a feeling that one of the irons might not even be a part of the set but sometimes you just like the look!

That’s fine mate. I need to come back up to gravesend on Saturday so can do a detour for you

Wolf

Visit site

Offers there mate if one the Lincoln lads is going Addington I could drop to them or post them.

Or as Dando already going there you've got a couple options 👍

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
That’s fine mate. I need to come back up to gravesend on Saturday so can do a detour for you
Offers there mate if one the Lincoln lads is going Addington I could drop to them or post them.

Or as Dando already going there you've got a couple options 👍

Thanks both, offers greatly appreciated, I'll post or pm again if I win. :)

Wolf

Visit site
Just seen results of last Saturdays stableford comp. Mate of mine got 45pts and came 2nd missing out to a guy off 21hcap who came in with 51pts 😳