Golf Random Irritations

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The player in your group who makes the most inane jokey comments - all of the time - and laughs at them as the rest of us stand around groaning. Groaning that is until we miss a very short putt on the 1st and our friend jokingly comments - 'you wont want to be doing that all the way round - ha chortle ha'....
You must play with Fragger one day...:LOL:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just after my best ever set of 3 consecutive rounds, I go and hit my worst round in months. Typical. Just when you think you've turned a corner, turns out it's a dead end. :LOL:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
It really does stick in my craw when people take huge divots on the range (its fully open to the weather) with no apparent regard for others adjacent to them, grass and soil just catch on the breeze and cover the person next to them. Bloke the other day seemed completely oblivious and took the biggest divots outside the tours
No I haven’t said anything yet (preferring to step back and wait for them to swap clubs) but it’s only a matter of time

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
that guy who decides to walk into the middle of the practice green, drop about 30 balls and then proceed to hit them to every hole despite the fact that other people are already putting to them

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
that guy who decides to walk into the middle of the practice green, drop about 30 balls and then proceed to hit them to every hole despite the fact that other people are already putting to them
Even more irritating is on the course and there's a guy practicing chipping to the green you are playing your approach.
This happens on P&P's.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Even more irritating is on the course and there's a guy practicing chipping to the green you are playing your approach.
This happens on P&P's.

if I am out on one of my early morning rounds (5am tee off) then I will often practice on a green but as soon as I see other golfers then I move on

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have around 30 brand new golf balls still in packaging. I have a further 10 or so in my bag that have been given to me for free as part of corporate golf days. I can't bring myself to use them in case I lose them o_O. I look at them, think no and then dig around for one of my pearl lake balls instead. It is getting ridiculous now, I may need therapy.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have around 30 brand new golf balls still in packaging. I have a further 10 or so in my bag that have been given to me for free as part of corporate golf days. I can't bring myself to use them in case I lose them o_O. I look at them, think no and then dig around for one of my pearl lake balls instead. It is getting ridiculous now, I may need therapy.
i can solve your problem LT ,just send all your new balls to me ,I will then use them for a round each [providing i dont lose them ] and send you back the now used ball for you to not feel guilty about using ,
i see this as a win win situation and am currently waiting now for the postman to deliver your new golf balls to me .(y)(y)(y):p:p