Golf Random Irritations

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Footprints in bunkers. This evening I was stuck in one up the face of the bunker. Impossible to get out of and cost me the hole.

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
People saying “good putt” or “that’s in” before your ball actually is in the hole. I’d swear the ball grows ears as it gets nearer the hole and those phrases guarantee it isn’t going to drop even when it’s bang on line and at the right pace.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
People saying “good putt” or “that’s in” before your ball actually is in the hole. I’d swear the ball grows ears as it gets nearer the hole and those phrases guarantee it isn’t going to drop even when it’s bang on line and at the right pace.

No no no, this is essentially in order for your FCs to show that it was such an easy read they did it without even looking down your line so there's really no achievement in making the putt😉

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
PP saying "good shot" the moment the ball leaves the clubface followed by "that's unlucky" when it heads straight into the bunker or hazard it was going into all along.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
When you hack, slash ,slice ,top and thin your way down a hole, make a blob and someone says "unlucky".....
No. There's no luck - good, bad or indifferent - involved in it.
It was just rank bad play
So just tell me it was :poop:(y)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Agreed. How many times has it got to inside a foot, someone pipes up and the ball takes a sharp detour left or right. Its almost uncanny at times

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
When you hack, slash ,slice ,top and thin your way down a hole, make a blob and someone says "unlucky".....
If ever I’m paired with you, I’m gonna so say this.

Just be nice and only say it to me after the first time......

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site

I was trying to be kind, hate it when you blub on the course 👍😎