Golf Random Irritations

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
That a shift of ball position can make a mahoosive difference.
The ball had crept a bit closer to the middle of my stance..sussed it and everything works...
Stupid game

Imurg

Visit site
Just browsing eBay..as you do...and I'm constantly amazed at the tat that people are trying to flog..
Just seen 3 used, and I mean used, Callaway balls - a Supersoft, a CXR Power and possibly a Chromesoft, for the princely sum of 2 quid....plus £3.93 postage...
Funnily enough there were no takers..
Idiocy level - Expert....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just browsing eBay..as you do...and I'm constantly amazed at the tat that people are trying to flog..
Just seen 3 used, and I mean used, Callaway balls - a Supersoft, a CXR Power and possibly a Chromesoft, for the princely sum of 2 quid....plus £3.93 postage...
Sorry, I'm just a bit skint this month.. I'll take them down. 😞

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
i was looking at putter headcovers last night as i thought i'd lost my scotty cameron one - one ad stated that the cover was bought in China so the seller couldn't guarantee it's authenticity 🤦‍♂️

Imurg

Visit site
The World, seemingly, losing it's collective :poop: over Tiger being " back on the range".
Just because he was hitting one handed chips does not mean he'll win the Masters in April.....
Grab a handful of perspective.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I must've watched many dozens of YT teaching pro vids on the golf swing... How on earth can I still top one on the range! :mad:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Just watched that😆 Danny Maude?

;)
Saw a couple of different ones today, both clearly designed to last over the revenue running time (which is why it became an irritation) I mean if they want us to watch through all that to find the '5 sec tip' then at least have some scantily clad model in the background raking a bunker/cutting the grass etc

Imurg

Visit site
The plethora of Titleist T150 adverts....they're everywhere...
For the love of God.please stop..
I'm weak and it's taking all my will power to resist.......