Golf Random Irritations

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Club assholes. We have one in our Sunday roll-up and it's gotten to the point where no-one wants to play with him. As Vice-Captain, I took one for the team today and said I'd go in his group at the end. I lasted 14 holes and had to walk off. Incredibly slow, never ready to play, rude, not very good at the game, up his own backside and talks rubbish. And those were his good points.

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Club assholes. We have one in our Sunday roll-up and it's gotten to the point where no-one wants to play with him. As Vice-Captain, I took one for the team today and said I'd go in his group at the end. I lasted 14 holes and had to walk off. Incredibly slow, never ready to play, rude, not very good at the game, up his own backside and talks rubbish. And those were his good points.
What were his bad points.:eek:

D

Deleted member 1740

Sound just like Cam.

D

Deleted member 21258

Families getting in the way of playing in presidents day, best day of the year :(

D

Deleted Member 1156

Not picking up a club for 10 days due to holidays and coming straight back to the County strokeplay championship.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Spent most of yestrdays round looking for golf balls, none of which were mine. comp threw me off my rytham.

That does get sooo wearisome. Worse, when it goes on and on, than simply hanging around behind players in front. And so when hunting for a.n.other's ball I hunt for balls - and not just his :)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Had a rare trip to the practice ground today, Torveans old 11th, 12th and 13th. hitting 9 irons from 135 to the old 12th green, so silly woman walks right across it front of me out of the tree's then walks right down my line to the green, not so much as a look back. while picking my balls up sha came back past so i pointed out to her she should at least look where she was going and avoid the area. She was not haveing any of it appaerntly i shouldn't have been hitting balls its dangerouse:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and she could go where she liked and quoted the ODAC!!!

told her to go a read the section on sports facilities and golf courses:censored::censored:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
People practising chipping on the putting green
To be fair they stopped as soon as i mentioned the chipping green is round by the range
Club needs a no chipping sign