Golf Random Irritations

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
My driving at the range last night 😡🤬
My driving on the course!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hit the 3 wood on a couple of holes as supper club were playing three red tees (10-12) three yellow (13-15) and three white (16-18). Once I got to 14 and got driver out everything went left. Need to find something at the weekend although my game plan for Monday at Addington is to hit more 3 woods given the length of some holes

D

Deleted member 1418

My driving on the course!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hit the 3 wood on a couple of holes as supper club were playing three red tees (10-12) three yellow (13-15) and three white (16-18). Once I got to 14 and got driver out everything went left. Need to find something at the weekend although my game plan for Monday at Addington is to hit more 3 woods given the length of some holes

At least the old Cilla Black is better then to enable you to play given the three cracking courses being played next week. 👍

Weather forecast is cracking too so that should also help.

And there must be a Forummer who would happily give you a massage in the changing rooms before you go out.......!!! 🤭😉😂

D

Deleted Member 1156

Welcome to the bad back club. Been up since 5.00am to do my physio exercises before work in a bid to be able to hit a few balls before Addington and Sunningdale next week but still feels as brittle as anything and could go at any second. Hope your injury isn't too bad and you can get back out and play soon but take it easy and these things can escalate as I've found out
Let me know when you are pulling out of Sunningdale and I'll give you £25 for your place ;)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Let me know when you are pulling out of Sunningdale and I'll give you £25 for your place ;)
Ain't happening. If I have to hit putter all the way round or hobble around in 6 hours I'm playing. End of. I am nice and local so not too long in the car home, hot bath, stretching, and rest. As I've said, hitting the ball wasn't the issue. It was carrying the bag and twisting and so should be better with electric trolley. Give me £200 and I'd consider the offer

D

Deleted Member 1156

Ain't happening. If I have to hit putter all the way round or hobble around in 6 hours I'm playing. End of. I am nice and local so not too long in the car home, hot bath, stretching, and rest. As I've said, hitting the ball wasn't the issue. It was carrying the bag and twisting and so should be better with electric trolley. Give me £200 and I'd consider the offer
If you have a bad back why are you carrying your bag?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Clover patches in the rough so thick and deep soon as you know it's headed there you may as well reload as it's like looking for a needle in the Congolese jungle 😒

Our rough is rife with it at the moment and getting worse.

Great for the bees though so be happy your club is helping save the bee population. Every cloud..... :LOL:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site

i'm thinking of not taking my woods and hitting 4 iron on the longer holes

D

Deleted Member 1156

Playing like a knob in club champs at the weekend shooting 79 and 77 then playing last night and shooting 69 :mad:

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
why what business is it of yours, its my irritation are you going to challenge all the others in this thread as well

To be honest my original question I was genuinely intrigued as to what the problem with giving the shots away was, but if you don't like giving shots away then it seems a logical choice to not enter handicap knockouts was all I was thinking.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
To be honest my original question I was genuinely intrigued as to what the problem with giving the shots away was, but if you don't like giving shots away then it seems a logical choice to not enter handicap knockouts was all I was thinking.

why its my irritation, i dont see you asking any of the other posters to justify their irritation??

not sure what its got to do with you what comps i enter?

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
why its my irritation, i dont see you asking any of the other posters to justify their irritation??

not sure what its got to do with you what comps i enter?

Eh? Surely the whole point of a forum is to challenge opinions? Unfortunately I don't have time to challenge every single opinion on here but please accept my apologies if you think I was picking on you.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Eh? Surely the whole point of a forum is to challenge opinions? Unfortunately I don't have time to challenge every single opinion on here but please accept my apologies if you think I was picking on you.

its in the title "Golf Random Irritations" no one is asking for any opinions, certainly not advice from a stranger what comps you should and shouldn't enter... just random things that annoy you