Golf Bag - Stand attachment

Visit site
Hello there

I recently bought a new set of clubs with a bag but unfortunately I didnt think about the stand and it hasnt got one. After playing a round of golf this morning and my bag kept falling over, i want to get a stand. Im not a massive fan on a trolley.

Ive noticed you can buy stands that just attach to the bag........are these any good or would it be better to buy a different bag with a stand built into it?

was just thinking that the attachment stand might not be very sturdy as the bag wont be as tight to the stand as a built in one.

Let me know what you think..........:fore:

Cheers

HotDogAssassin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I always thought that these were available to hold a bag in a static location rather than taking out on to the course. I'd be looking at a different bag if I were you. Could pick up a 2nd hand stand bag for not much cash.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
the add on stand are okish for occasional use but I would bite the bullet and but a new stand bag with integrated stand, some decent deals on last years models to be had.

Hard to reccomend an exact bag without knowing budget and type you want, if just a light summer autumn bag then the light canvas type material around £50 for branded bags is fine, but should you wish to use all year around I would suggest a PVC type material which would put cost around £100 +