OGIO Stand Bag

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Looking for a stand bag to use in the summer when I am calling in at the club on the way back from work and also in the winter when it is carry only. I have seen this OGIO bag and like the design - especially the club storage options. Anyone got one and if so, what are your thoughts.

PS. Please do not post if you have a different bag and think it is great, that is not what I am after ;)

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Don't have one but I'm a fan of that divider configuration, could only buy it in gray though & I have no idea what a ball "silo" is

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Don't have one but I'm a fan of that divider configuration, could only buy it in gray though & I have no idea what a ball "silo" is
The ball silo is a bit disappointing I think. Just an old fashioned bit of plastic that holds three balls

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
The ball silo is a bit disappointing I think. Just an old fashioned bit of plastic that holds three balls

Nah I fancy it'll be more than that, they describe it as an "innovative ball silo pocket" so you need to feedback what it is when you see one in the flesh
(I did wonder if it was a 15th divider slot you drop balls in from the top and then remove one at a time from the bottom of the bag when you need one, that's kinda how a silo works I think)

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had one for a short while which I sold on ebay. The buyer put in a complaint that the hood was broken. I apparently caused this when I put it in to one of the pockets.

I never used it myself (unwanted present) but was impressed.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nah I fancy it'll be more than that, they describe it as an "innovative ball silo pocket" so you need to feedback what it is when you see one in the flesh
(I did wonder if it was a 15th divider slot you drop balls in from the top and then remove one at a time from the bottom of the bag when you need one, that's kinda how a silo works I think)
The silo is not that innovative after all. Got the red flower pattern bag and the silo is just a ‘clip’ for 3 balls, not sure how secure it will be as I haven’t transferred all my stuff over yet

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
The silo is not that innovative after all. Got the red flower pattern bag and the silo is just a ‘clip’ for 3 balls, not sure how secure it will be as I haven’t transferred all my stuff over yet

I’d have expected it to be a tube like pocket where you can pull out the next ball from the bottom.

Still wouldn’t have been innovative as Nike were doing that 15yrs ago 😂

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Looking for a stand bag to use in the summer when I am calling in at the club on the way back from work and also in the winter when it is carry only. I have seen this OGIO bag and like the design - especially the club storage options. Anyone got one and if so, what are your thoughts.

PS. Please do not post if you have a different bag and think it is great, that is not what I am after ;)
That would be a contender for me if my ultra reliable, super comfortable ping hoofer bag gave up the ghost. 😉

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't have that bag however I have had one of there's before. It was really good quality and I sold it to a friend who still uses it