Giving Something Back / Pay it forward

Wolf

Visit site
Now we're post lockdown I felt it was right time for this thread. Bare with me could get a bit wordy here?

During lockdown my wife was struggling with not seeing my kids regularly and also being effectively locked in doors. So @GB72 kindly came to my wife's rescue and gave us an Xbox One absolutely free so she could communicate via video calls daily and play online games with them. Despite me offering to reimburse him he kindly said no many times and just wanted someone to get something good out of a bad situation, so I extend my thanks to him once again for what he did for us??

Off the back of that as he wouldn't accept any recompense I said I would pay forward his kindness by helping others. So now is time for me to pay it forward, as many know my area of expertise is the human body and improving its performance.

What I'm offering totally free of charge is to give 5 fellow forum members or their partners if they prefer a fully supported 12 week fitness plan that is individually tailored to each person, their goals, their body and needs. Whether its to lose a bit of post lockdown timber, increase your mobility, put on muscle, just get fit for life or to help improve well being and the golf game, or how to get better post injury.

As part of it I will be fully contactable here and via email for support, questions and advice on everything health and fitness related. Something some of you here can already vouch for that I have always been available to help.

Im not doing this to drum up business as I don't need it and that's why I've limited it to 5 people to ensure you get all the support, . Im doing it to honour a promise I made to a fellow forum member that I would pay forward his kindness. So if ever he wants to take this up as well its there indefinitely for him.

I already have 1 person that wants help in @AmandaJR . So I have 4 slots left for people to take, it will involve me asking questions via PM to ascertain certain specifics of goals and training history but I promise to whoever takes up the offer to use my full knowledge and years of experience to help you get healthier.

No need for a gym membership I can do homebased plans as well whatever suits the individual.

So fire away if you want help, or feel free just to post any questions and I'll make sure I answer them ??

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd just like to say that @Wolf has already helped me a huge amount in my strength gaining ambitions. It's not the reason I want to be stronger but I am hitting the ball further - without trying and practicing!!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would just add that I have not taken Wolf up on his kind offer because there are a number of PTs at my gym that have been on a severely restricted income over the last 4 months and so I am putting some money in their pockets whilst I am in a position to do so. If that had not been the case, i would have been all over this.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A very noble and kind offer. I'd like to take wolf up on this however I can't commit to the 12 weeks at this moment so would rather someone who can benefit from it

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I would love to take up the offer but I have misplaced my white RAF plimsolls, issues nearly 33 years ago so will not be able to attend?
Also, as a military PTI, does Wolf expect everyone to have the same PT kit?

#with a jump

Wolf

Visit site
I would love to take up the offer but I have misplaced my white RAF plimsolls, issues nearly 33 years ago so will not be able to attend?
Also, as a military PTI, does Wolf expect everyone to have the same PT kit?

#with a jump
I expect it to be ironed with creases, water bottles filled to overflowing and knees perfectly parallel to the floor when doing high knees...

Wolf

Visit site
Ok so we have 5 people taking up the offer. I'll drop you all a PM tomorrow with a few questions about your goals, current state of health and fitness etc. Then from there I'll formulate everyone their own individual plan based on all criteria that suits each person. It will take me a week roughly to get it sorted for everyone as doing a periodised plan for everyone individually will be initially time consuming but make it easier for the overall goal. So our 5 are:

1. AmandaJR
2.Beezerk
3. SteveW86
4. Spongebob59
5. Hobbit