Giving Something Back / Pay it forward

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
To the 5 guinea pigs, it would be great if you can keep us updated on your progress! Genuinely interested and love hearing about all things health and fitness!

Before we even start @Wolf has added 10kg to my overhead press...

In 12 weeks...

Funny-Weightlifting-Meme-How-Warm-Up-Before-I-Get-All-The-Groceries-Picture.jpg

Wolf

Visit site
How much would you charge for this without this, out of interest?
Would literally depend on the depth of work doing with an individual, length of time required to work together, amount of support needed and whether its just 1-2-1 sessions, a full 12 week or more plan, including nutrition or sport specific, and how many sessions im planning for each week per person. Some only train 3 days some upto 6.

But for this individual 12 week goal, which we're working to here, that will break down into at least 3 x 4 week long training blocks to give the overall 12 week time. I'll do 5 sessions a week for everyone, some of this will only be mobility sessions not full on training. So effectively thats 60 sessions for each person over the 12 weeks, plus nutrition advise if wanted and be contactable 7 days a week. It would usually be around £500 per person give or take whether there is 1-2-1 training together. But as I say would depend on level of input si sometimes be more, sometimes a lot less.

But I've always offered advice here FoC to help people out and a few have had in depth work off me for a much smaller fee or even a donation to H4H ir a children's charity that's close to my heart, as I'm not on here to make money just help out some good people where I can as I've been helped to.

Last edited:

Wolf

Visit site
Before we even start @Wolf has added 10kg to my overhead press...

In 12 weeks...

Funny-Weightlifting-Meme-How-Warm-Up-Before-I-Get-All-The-Groceries-Picture.jpg
And to think that's been achieved whilst in lockdown doing it all at home with minimal kit.

That picture is brilliant shame she not as strong as her face suggests only 15lb plates, thats 7kg in normal money. What a wimp ??

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
And to think that's been achieved whilst in lockdown doing it all at home with minimal kit.

That picture is brilliant shame she not as strong as her face suggests only 15lb plates, thats 7kg in normal money. What a wimp ??

I did notice that! Lightweight!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Will be interested to follow this on here if people going to post.. might have to purchase a plan from wolf in the future when I have a 12 week block I can commit maybe January onwards

Wolf

Visit site
Is there any equipment I should get in readiness mate?
Not unless you want to mate. I'll drop you a msg tomorrow to gain some details from you about what you want to achieve, what you have access to etc. Even if it's just bodyweight there is so much we can do??

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can see this escalating.

GB72 kindly helps Wolf. Wolf helps 5 others.

5 others help out some others in their own way if they can ...........

:love:

Wolf

Visit site
I can see this escalating.

GB72 kindly helps Wolf. Wolf helps 5 others.

5 others help out some others in their own way if they can ...........

:love:
Lets hope it is something that could escalate, putting a bit of something good back into a currently sad and cynical world. If we can all just do 1 thing to help 1 person then at least the world gets a bit of positivity for a change and we get to make someone smile and no the worlds not all *** all of the time.