Get thee to some scales young men

Teetotal

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My tip is oatcakes to snack on - they are very filling, though bit dry so need a bit of cottage cheese. Practically no fat. All those cake things by weighwatchers are filled with junk and you need to eat about 20 before they hit the sides. As for rice cakes - may as well lick the carpet.

ACP

Club Champion
Visit site
Right then - Having been far too scared to jump on the scales after Christmas I did the deed this morning! After 2 weeks of strenuous excerise (I ran home from the pub in the rain last night!) I'm glad to report that at 6ft 1 I weighed in at just over 13st!

My target is to manage to squeeze into the rather nice 34inch waist golfing slacks, which I purchased in the sales, by at least August.

Rice crackers sound quite appealing right now!

AP

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
14 stone in a day!!!! (Peter Kay)

Just got on the scales at work....... 15stone dead, lost 3lbs in two weeks not great i know but have not really started back training.

stevelockie

Head Pro
Visit site
18 stone and 1lb, disappointing.

I'm starting having 30 mins walk at lunchtime, I've also found a wee boxing gym which is on the way home, so I'm going to start going there a couple of times a week (first session tomorrow night). Should see the weight start to shift!