Get thee to some scales young men

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
1 lb this week, it all helps mate well done.

Ive had nothing to eat today at all, 1 cup of coffee and a dominos ordered thanks to the company for working late, im going to run up the stairs and weigh myself now before it arrives!
I even went for low fat cheese :)

Gasp

Head Pro
Visit site
In an effort to shed the pounds I have today been working clad in a bin liner. I also aim to evacuate my bowels prior to weighing as this should lose a bit more weight!!!

I'm trying to metaphoricaly stab out my minds eye to remove that mental image mate

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
18st 3lbs one lb this week, I only managed 9 holes due to weather and my eating was so-so. 1lb off is progress so im happy, Ive noticed my trousers now have room in them too.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
2 lbs for me this week. Actually ate a rice cake but like chewing on a coaster so will not be doing that again.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
GB72

I think you get the weekly prize for devotion over and above the call of duty for even attempting to eat that cavity wall filling Tesco sell as rice cakes. The missus had me on them when I came out of hospital and couldn't eat properly. Its like chewing cardboard. Zero taste and zero enjoyment

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Baduum Tish Leftie! haha. Ive lost a grand total of 12 lbs in 2 weeks now (11 cause of the man flu!), definately feeling a little better for it too.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Might as well get on board with this if that's alright. I do my weigh ins on a wednesday anyway.

6 foot 3 and 15st 7lb last week down from 18lb 7lb about 18 months ago

Target weight 12st 10lb.

will report tommorrow.