Gamers

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just had a quick blast on quads, two team mates died straight away (parachuted too early into a busy place) me and the other lad finished a respectable 8th.
Just diving into solo to see more of the map.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just had a quick blast on quads, two team mates died straight away (parachuted too early into a busy place) me and the other lad finished a respectable 8th.
Just diving into solo to see more of the map.
Sent you a few invites but I think the squad system is having a mare.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sent you a few invites but I think the squad system is having a mare.

I’m not sure what’s happening seems a bit messy at the minute. Was playing then couldn’t get back in for a while, your invite didn’t show, it was only when I checked my notifications did I see your message but I was back in MW by then.
All my gun levels are back to level 1 yet all my unlocks and camos are still there ?

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’m not sure what’s happening seems a bit messy at the minute. Was playing then couldn’t get back in for a while, your invite didn’t show, it was only when I checked my notifications did I see your message but I was back in MW by then.
All my gun levels are back to level 1 yet all my unlocks and camos are still there ?
It’s a complete mess, they keep pushing updates, hopefully will settle down soon.

Played on my own in quads, ended up 2nd! 40k XP points! :)

Tip of the day: safecracker contracts are best way to get money and buy your guns and UAVs.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been on and off most of the day (had my covid booster and then went on customer telephone support) I'm absolutely battered lol.
Managed to platinum the M4 earlier but now changed to the STB which feels snappier and much more stable than the M4 (y)

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone had a go at the proxy chat in WZ yet? Sounds class, I’m going to have to plug my mic in ?
I’d say a mic is a must for WZ with so many things going on/size of the map, pings being quite basic (can’t ping more than one contract e.g.).

Proxy chat is a bit hit and miss, imo. Definitely adds another dimension. If you are hunting your squad basically needs to “go dark” to keep the element of surprise. But does help when you are trying to stay low and suddenly hear someone. Would be good to have it directional though or at least defined how far it is heard from.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Following the efforts of @tugglesf239 I thought it might be useful to setup a Discord channel for GMLIVe :)

Why: to help forum gamers to connect and arrange games as the WZ2 socials is broken and it’s difficult to see/reply to messages when your are playing anyway.

What: Discord is like group chat on WhatsApp or like IRC (if you are old enough to know what it is ;)

For: any forum member(not just COD players :)

How: just click on the link, install the app and say hi on the channel :)

https://discord.gg/5srajwNp

Disclaimer: only started using Discord recently, so hopefully all the above works as described :)

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
G
Following the efforts of @tugglesf239 I thought it might be useful to setup a Discord channel for GMLIVe :)

Why: to help forum gamers to connect and arrange games as the WZ2 socials is broken and it’s difficult to see/reply to messages when your are playing anyway.

What: Discord is like group chat on WhatsApp or like IRC (if you are old enough to know what it is ;)

Disclaimer: only started using Discord recently, so hopefully all the above works as described :)
Good man.

I’ll jump on asap.

Had a very busy back end of the week which has robbed me of a geek out session on warzone.

Apart from our first foray I’ve only played once or twice.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

links expired bud. Might need refreshing.

Alex123

Visit site
That’s according to a report by MP1ST, which VGC can corroborate via our own sources.
The updated version of the 2017 Guerrilla Games title will feature improved visuals to bring it up to par with this year’s sequel, Horizon Forbidden West, in the form of new character models, lighting and animations, it’s claimed.
In addition, it’s claimed the new version of Zero Dawn will add accessibility features, graphics modes and quality of life improvements to the gameplay itself.