Gamers

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I generally find my self the only pc player getting hammered by the super aim assist players on ps5 these days including my own kids ?
Also we cannot turn off cross play nor can Xbox. If only I didn’t have 40 years of inverted mouse fps memory muscle I would use a game pad on ps5 but in 3 games I did not get 1 kill in tdm

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yes we need to get one sorted, my PSN username is Beezerk strangely enough lol if anyone wants to add me.
I’m struggling to level up the Expedite as I want that blue dot sight, maybe it’s my playing style ?
Will send a request later!

I’ve got the gold Expedite ? The secret is to play as moshpit - run and gun with dead silence - jump and shoot works well with it - most are one shot.

The Dragon Breath rounds you get at the end are fun :)

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
All assault rifles have gold camo now ?
Do I go for all platinum ? it’s only 25 long shots per weapon ? but it means camping a fair bit which I hate.
And then you’d be asking if you should do Polyatomic :)

This might be handy… can’t post a link from Reddit as it breaks this forum. Search for “The MOST DETAILED GUIDE for GOLD ASSAULT RIFLES! Polyatomic & Orion Camo Guide, Volume 1” ?

Swango1980

Visit site
One last game to play on my PS4, Ghost of Tsushima. I'll start that tonight.

However, I was concerned I'd have it completed by the time of the Xmas holidays, with nothing left to play. So, bored at work yesterday, I bit the bullet and ordered the PS5. It arrived this morning. Comes with games God of War Ragnorak, and Horizon Forbidden West. That should keep me busy through to the new year, and beyond.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
GoT will take a long time to complete, specially if you’re interested in getting platinum. I’ve ditched it for now as I’m too busy playing COD but it’s a very enjoyable game ?

Swango1980

Visit site
GoT will take a long time to complete, specially if you’re interested in getting platinum. I’ve ditched it for now as I’m too busy playing COD but it’s a very enjoyable game ?
I suspected that. Especially with the World Cup coming up, I will be spending a lot of time watching football.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I think my favourite weapon so far is the STB 556. Only low level with it but had a couple of amazing games with but love using all the weapons so far except the FTAC :)

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’ve set up a golf monthly chat channel on MW2.

Added beezerk and Reemul thus far.

Fellas. Can you test comms on there please as I’ve never set one up before in this UI.

Also. If any other geeky blokes want to join. Ping me on here and ill Square it away asap.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Last hours of Rebirth… I only started playing it after recommendations on this thread in Feb and it was very much all I’ve been playing since then. :) Had some amazing experiences.

As much as I am into levelling guns, don’t think the MP will keep me interested and the WZ is too much of a hit and miss with randoms.

Hopefully, will join GMLIVE :) Anyone up for the first game of WZ 2 this evening?