Gamers

Swango1980

Visit site
Finally bit the bullet and signed up to PS Plus Extra.

I had just finished the original FFVII again, followed by Crisis Core Reunion. So, wanted to play FFVII Remake again (PS5 version this time), before I finally buy Rebirth. Noticed remake Intergrade was on PS Plus account (as was Crisis Core, which I bought separately before), so thought it was worth getting PS Plus Extra, as I'm sure there will be a handful of games on it over a year that I would get, instead of having to buy them.

As I have GT7, I suppose I might be able to now have the odd online race from time to time

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finally bit the bullet and signed up to PS Plus Extra.

I had just finished the original FFVII again, followed by Crisis Core Reunion. So, wanted to play FFVII Remake again (PS5 version this time), before I finally buy Rebirth. Noticed remake Intergrade was on PS Plus account (as was Crisis Core, which I bought separately before), so thought it was worth getting PS Plus Extra, as I'm sure there will be a handful of games on it over a year that I would get, instead of having to buy them.

As I have GT7, I suppose I might be able to now have the odd online race from time to time

I went for PS Plus Extra. Loads on there that I have played from old PS4 games to current PS5 releases. Still waiting for GT7 to hit PS Plus but Sony are not great at getting their own games on their subscription service.

Still tempted to buy Astrobot but that looks like one that may need a price reduction before I take the plunge.
Favourite game this year, Cyberpunk 2077 and the DLC now it has all been fixed.

Swango1980

Visit site
I went for PS Plus Extra. Loads on there that I have played from old PS4 games to current PS5 releases. Still waiting for GT7 to hit PS Plus but Sony are not great at getting their own games on their subscription service.

Still tempted to buy Astrobot but that looks like one that may need a price reduction before I take the plunge.
Favourite game this year, Cyberpunk 2077 and the DLC now it has all been fixed.
I played Cyberpunk 2077. Although I felt it became a bit repetitive. As I remember, I just kep my distance for nearly every fight, overloaded the enemies until they died. Millions of weapons, that I barely ever needed to use. Spend more time clearing up my inventory that I would have liked.