Gamers

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Other quesions off the top of my head...

1. Name the main character in the Zelda games?
2. What games have Ruby, Gold and Emerald verions? (there was another colour but I can't remembr lol)
3. What is a biggest selling game of all time?
4. Needlemouse (or Needlecat) was the original name of what game character?
5. Ezio Auditore da Firenze was the main character in what game series?
6. An ancestor of Sir Francis Drake is the main character in what game series?
7. What company makes the Red Dead Redemption and Grand Theft Auto games?
8. What game series that involves fighting mythical creatures is now on to its 16th edition?
9. What type of animal is Crash in the video game?

No cheating! :ROFLMAO:

1. link
2. Pokemon
3.Minecraft
4. Sonic
5. Assassins Creed but technically he was only in 2 and Brotherhood, the rest all have different characters.
6. Uncharted
7. Rockstar.
8. Fianl Fantasy (more than 16, just 16 numbered entries in the series)
9. Bandicoot

Swango1980

Visit site

2. What games have Ruby, Gold and Emerald verions? (there was another colour but I can't remembr lol)
8. What game series that involves fighting mythical creatures is now on to its 16th edition?

Before looking at any other answers

1. Links (I think)
2. Tetris (absolute guess)
3. COD (guess, but it is popular). Or, maybe Skyrim or something if an individual game
4. Sonic (guess)
5. Mario (just guessing Mario if a short name for some mental long name, like Ronaldo)
6. Uncharted (guess, but Drake rings a bell)
7. omg, played both, but never remember the company names. If you gave me 3 or 4 options, I'd get it
8. No idea, and no doubt I'll kick myself. I'll just say Mortal Kombat
9. No idea, monkey

Safe to say I didn't cheat

Swango1980

Visit site
Flip sake. Looking at other answers. I 100% knew the title "Crash Bandicoot". But, I didn't know a bandicoot was an actual animal, I just thought it was the characters surname or something :)

And if Final Fantasy is the answer to No. 8, I'll scream. As I've played every main version since FF7, and it's the very reason I play those sorts of games now. But, I was thinking the answer was some sort of Fighter game

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Flip sake. Looking at other answers. I 100% knew the title "Crash Bandicoot". But, I didn't know a bandicoot was an actual animal, I just thought it was the characters surname or something :)

And if Final Fantasy is the answer to No. 8, I'll scream. As I've played every main version since FF7, and it's the very reason I play those sorts of games now. But, I was thinking the answer was some sort of Fighter game
I think GB72 has 9 out of 9 correct.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

It was the only game series I could think of where the most recent release had 16 in the title. Thought of fighting games but Streetfighter is only up to 6 in numbered releases (but have probably been near 16 if you include everything0 and Mortal Kombat got up to 11 for numbered releases I think but will have had more than 16 if you include all titles (even more if you add Injustice as well) but has recently re-set to One.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It was the only game series I could think of where the most recent release had 16 in the title. Thought of fighting games but Streetfighter is only up to 6 in numbered releases (but have probably been near 16 if you include everything0 and Mortal Kombat got up to 11 for numbered releases I think but will have had more than 16 if you include all titles (even more if you add Injustice as well) but has recently re-set to One.
Yeah I thought that was an easy one to be honest. Can't think of any other games that are well in the teens for numbered game titles. 😄

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Maybe I am not a gamer after all. I think I get 3 points.

For number 6 I was guessing Guybrush Treepwood, really showing age here.

Swango1980

Visit site
In fairness, it is obvious if you focus on the edition of the game (and you know the game). 16th edition points strongly to FF, albeit I don't play Mortal Kombat or Streetfighter, so no idea what edition they are on.

Sadly, my attention was focused on fighting mythical creatures. Poor by me, as there are probably thousands of games you fight mythical creatures.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Thanks for sharing! I’m not good with quizzes so
Indeed he has 👏
Than a further enquiry as according to AI:

Tetris is the best-selling game of all time, with estimates around 520 million copies sold, including versions bundled with hardware https://www.gamespot.com/gallery/every-gamespot-10-10-review-score/2900-153/. Minecraft comes in second place, surpassing 300 million copies sold across all platforms as of 2023 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lists_of_best-selling_video_games.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for sharing! I’m not good with quizzes so

Than a further enquiry as according to AI:

Tetris is the best-selling game of all time, with estimates around 520 million copies sold, including versions bundled with hardware https://www.gamespot.com/gallery/every-gamespot-10-10-review-score/2900-153/. Minecraft comes in second place, surpassing 300 million copies sold across all platforms as of 2023 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lists_of_best-selling_video_games.

The quiz fella always goes off Wikipedia, on there it’s by far the biggest seller.

Springveldt

Visit site
Mass Effect. Go play it, brilliant series.
Well, I spent 180 fantastic hours in the games and a really disappointing last 20 minutes. 😂

Still one of the best series I’ve ever played. The first one was a bit clunky in combat but the story hooks you in. The other 2 were fantastic.

Right up there with Fallout and Bioshock for me.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well, I spent 180 fantastic hours in the games and a really disappointing last 20 minutes. 😂

Still one of the best series I’ve ever played. The first one was a bit clunky in combat but the story hooks you in. The other 2 were fantastic.

Right up there with Fallout and Bioshock for me.

Two others I’ve never played there 🤦🏻🤣