Game golf problems today ?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anyone else having issues uploading round today?

My round wouldn't upload from my phone today ... Said no internet which was rubbish as I had full 4g

Same on WiFi

Same when I plugged into pc

My mate had same issue with his classic

Game golf Twitter seems out of use now days so no clue how long this issue will last

Anyone else got it?

Bwgan

Hacker
Visit site
Wont be using mine till Saturday but there was an update yesterday/today so something might of gone a miss.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wont be using mine till Saturday but there was an update yesterday/today so something might of gone a miss.

I don't think it's the app, as the classic (which doesn't need the app to run) doesn't upload it either

Could be the servers

However they have proper mucked it up since pro launched

Should never have bothered

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Myself and my friend still have no reply

Still can't upload

Their Twitter unused since January

Has the failure of the pro put them out of business?

D

Deleted member 16999

Myself and my friend still have no reply

Still can't upload

Their Twitter unused since January

Has the failure of the pro put them out of business?
I had an email off one of their staff last Friday to replace tags.
So still in business as of then.:unsure:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had an email off one of their staff last Friday to replace tags.
So still in business as of then.:unsure:

Hopefully this problem is linked to the emails no replies .. maybe servers down and can't get on emails either

However 24 hours Is a long time for servers to be down

simonm8

Visit site
Something is not right, I played Sunday and round uploaded fine, but since then been unable to view the round on the app or website.. Even on dashboard on website just loads constant. can't view bag to see club distances etc.. on either platform.. Mate got same problem as well, can't view previous rounds to see club data etc.. emailed and had no reply either.. beginning to think it time to change out since PRO arrived it been a nightmare... Across or shot scope though?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Something is not right, I played Sunday and round uploaded fine, but since then been unable to view the round on the app or website.. Even on dashboard on website just loads constant. can't view bag to see club distances etc.. on either platform.. Mate got same problem as well, can't view previous rounds to see club data etc.. emailed and had no reply either.. beginning to think it time to change out since PRO arrived it been a nightmare... Across or shot scope though?

I'm completely not bothering if game golf goes. I invested enough money in it and time..won't bother again tbh will just use golfshot to track my rounds

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

My mate got a reply saying server issues now fixed etc

I haven't had a reply

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
... Across or shot scope though?

Shotscope is crap imo! Tried to download a new course on Tuesday, but kept telling me to check my internet connection which was fine as I was on their site anyhow. Also its incapable of recording my shots largely because I dont take practice swings or swish the club about 😩😩